Untitled Pred Bio Concept

PROPper

I drew this yesterday and didn't have anything in mind besides a cyborg style! Added colors and it started to remind me of a Ferrari! Lol
Let me know what you all think and if its worthy of bringing to life!
It would look awesome with a more natural and aged rustic color scheme also!
Hope you all enjoy

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the look of it.  In a bronze colour scheme it would remind me of a Spartan helmet from 300.

I like it.  it def has a cyborg feel to it.  i also really like the big visor/lens area.
 im not crazy about the plated cheeks.  but that's just my opinion.  if you were to close the mouth area, what would you do?

Thanks fellas. It's just a concept mask! The shape is based off the p1 so it will work on a mask. The entire bio will most likely be traditional predator colors! Im still working on other ideas for it! I wanna see if it gains interest before I sculpt it.

Kammo, the stacking plate effect you have incorporated in this design makes me think of either crustacean or a cool elfish armor motif. I would like to see this in a green patina color scheme! It also has a FOOSE flair to it. Love it man.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back