Underworld ?????

kevjh

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is there any one doing Underworld One Two or Three props Replicas beside Lucian's Branded Skin? I just got done doing Lucian's Key from Underworld 3 will share pics soon.
Kevjh

Last edited:
i did the label found on the unchanged lycan
from the second film it was in the paper prop thread ?

underwordlewerewolftag_1.jpg

yeah crap i know but i thought it was a obscure prop that i would like to make its missing the stain on the paper but that could be added after

Last edited:
I have all three screen used movie Necklaces now.
The book from the second movie and the hero pages for the close-ups.
Alex's ring (I have two screen used ones)
And one of those "hockey puc" bombs :lol
some other odds and ends too like the seal stickers

seems like people ask for stuff and then go silent after I put a post in the junkyard.:unsure

Are all of your screen-used necklaces static, or do you have one of the 'moving' ones (that the little 'blades' pop out on)?

There was the sword from Factory X a few years back.. And before they sold over, they had the throwing stars advertised, but never got to production

Kevjh, I've seen a lot of your collection on yourprops.com, just from a google search. I really liked the lycan outfits. How much do they usually run, or maybe any sites that sell them. Even replicas, just as long as they look the same? (Entire costume, including stilts)

Kevjh, I've seen a lot of your collection on yourprops.com, just from a google search. I really liked the lycan outfits. How much do they usually run, or maybe any sites that sell them. Even replicas, just as long as they look the same? (Entire costume, including stilts)

Sorry but I don't think there is any true replicas out there. I will let you know if any pop up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back