Uncharted 4 journal

All I draw all page by myself and I take screenshots from my PS4 for pictures after that I printed . the hard thing now the articles I want find way

New update I'm done with all articles now it's ready

4ba53ea2863f5ddccd10f8fbd0d4e6a2.jpg
965a2bb21b07df9aacf2a8b769e30f56.jpg
ccfc305eddbd5a49372d29162e2d02d2.jpg
cb4eb5a5afbe319b3f8aa8716b83cc2c.jpg

Great Replica! I'm making my own one and I'm wondering could you help me with the Rafe and Shoreline article? I can't seem to find a clear image of it to use.

So, I am a lazy boy and I want to make my own journal.
I decide to pick every page's screenshot I can find, and put theim in P***shop to clean them.
With this method, I have the original writings and it's more easy to have the inserts too.
No need of carbon paper or light table, I don't want to spend my nights copying around 90 pages.
So, my first booklet is finished with small inserts. Not the letters or big maps or anything else. I have a beautiful black leather lambskin for the cover.
I post pictures ASAP, I am so happy with the results, I can't stop working.

Been working on this journal myself. My Uncharted 2 journal is almost finished and the one from 3 is in progress. Finally got a ps4 and could play this awesome game myself. I can't promise any sort of speed on this, but I'm happy to post what inserts I get finished. Here's the Rafe and Shoreline articles along with the St. Dismas photo. Hopefully these will work (I haven't printed them yet or anything *cross fingers*). Also, I've never posted anything on here before so if you can't get these images or if there's a better way to upload, I'm all ears.

shoreline-article.pngst_dismas_photo.jpgrafe-adler-article.png

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back