Interest Unbreakable Security Poncho

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
wSebDfk.jpg

We've had a few requests for this poncho, so we're looking into doing a run. Current price estimate is $125 (shipping included). This will be a one-size-fits-all green nylon poncho complete with FSU logo on the front and SECURITY on the back.

Please post if you're seriously interested so we can gauge the size of the run accurately.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

INTEREST LIST:

1) Cieslik (email)
2) Jedifyfe
3) glottis
4) Usagi Pilgrim
5) FiresprayPilot
6) Darth Clayton
7) Mr. THX
8) uk trooper
9) Talsiri
10) SickleClaw
11) triggerhappyUK
12) justy
13) IronAmerica5150
14)

Last edited:
It'll be nylon, like the original, so I'm hoping it'll be at least somewhat waterproof. If you need really good weather protection, I'd just recommend treating it seasonally with Scotch Guard or similar product.

Definitely interested. Also is this the same type used in GLASS, or was that a different poncho?
It was s different poncho in Glass if I remember rightly.
Also, there were several different ponchos used in the original Unbreakable film apparently too, with it lengthening over time to give a more ‘capelike’ appearance of a superhero.
Hopefully I have that right, but I’m bracing myself, just in case! ;-)
Jon

It was s different poncho in Glass if I remember rightly.
Also, there were several different ponchos used in the original Unbreakable film apparently too, with it lengthening over time to give a more ‘capelike’ appearance of a superhero.
Hopefully I have that right, but I’m bracing myself, just in case! ;-)
Jon
Ah okay, in universe I guess it also fits with the amount of time that passed between GLASS and Unbreakable, Dunn would've gone through more then one Poncho.

"In universe" doesn't really make sense as uk trooper mentioned, it grows throughout the film to represent his growth as a superhero. Presumably it's supposed to be the same poncho throughout the series. Much like Indiana Jones' hat and jacket, though we know each film has slight differences...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back