UD replicas Dark Knight Sizing

Buck Rawgers

Hey everyone,
I recently purchased a UD replicas Dark Knight motorcycle suit and just had a question to ask for anyone else who has one. The website, and the owner David instructed me to buy sizes that were 3 inches larger in the waist and chest to accomodate the leather. If you have on of these suits, did you do this as well, and if so, how does it fit? I am just worried that it might be to big on me, and I have just been stressing everyday for the past 2 months as I wait for it to be sent to me. I just want help easing my mind and stress for a bit haha.

Thanks for any help,
Buck

Hey everyone,
I recently purchased a UD replicas Dark Knight motorcycle suit and just had a question to ask for anyone else who has one. The website, and the owner David instructed me to buy sizes that were 3 inches larger in the waist and chest to accomodate the leather. If you have on of these suits, did you do this as well, and if so, how does it fit? I am just worried that it might be to big on me, and I have just been stressing everyday for the past 2 months as I wait for it to be sent to me. I just want help easing my mind and stress for a bit haha.

Thanks for any help,
Buck

Hi Buck,
If the measurements you gave me were taken correctly...and based on those numbers I advised given sizes for your purchase, then you can rest assured that it'll fit as it should.:cool
The extreme and complex nature of our goods pushed us into creating our own size chart that's basically exclusive to our OWN goods.
Like I said, if the measurements were taken correctly...and you checked in with me before making your purchase then you'll be just fine. :thumbsup

David

Thank you so much for the reply David! And sorry if I am being to precautions, I am just going stir crazy over here waiting for this suit! I have seriously had 2 separate dreams of just wearing the suit, i cannot wait. I trust you know your sizes better than anyone so thank you so much again for the reply. I think it is so great that you are so involved with costuming and your customers that you even reply to them on completely different websites. I look forward to all your upcoming projects!

Thanks again,
Buck

Thank you so much for the reply David! And sorry if I am being to precautions, I am just going stir crazy over here waiting for this suit! I have seriously had 2 separate dreams of just wearing the suit, i cannot wait. I trust you know your sizes better than anyone so thank you so much again for the reply. I think it is so great that you are so involved with costuming and your customers that you even reply to them on completely different websites. I look forward to all your upcoming projects!

Thanks again,
Buck

No problem bud.
FYI...the Q2 TDK Batman Suits start shipping after Wizard World Toronto...after the second week of April.
I think many were expecting them by July....but we've made it a point to speed up deliveries, so Q2 starts shipping in April.

If you're a JUNE delivery, then those are currently in production and we'll update that production/delivery next month.

Either way, we're moving fast on ALL products! :thumbsup

Thanks again for the business.:thumbsup

David

They run small. It won't be too big for you.

I wear a XL/40-42 Jeans express/armani T-Shirt so I ordered the XL jacket/pants even after doing measurements . I can't zipper it yet but good thing I have been working out and losing weight/putting on muscle.

Currently lost over 50 pounds since November.

259 today 5' 11"

That is great news David!

If you are planning on having a booth at this years San Diego Comic Con, you can bet on me giving you a handshake with my suit on!

Thanks again,
Buck

Im glad to say my UD Suit arrived yesterday, and its awesome, snug fit, fits perfect for my height, removed the inner armor padding, with the inner padding I couldn't zip it up. Im 5'5", 160 LBS. Suit is XXS all the way around. I like to thank David for offering a great product. :D
Alex
TDK_zps38785adb.jpg

TDK1_zps746b3df2.jpg

TDK2_zps88c7ca26.jpg

Hey I am hoping this post isn't dead and buried. I just spoke with David and he suggested I buy size Small for the Jacket and Pants. My waist is size 36, my hips 37, my chest 40, and my shoulders 19. I am just wondering if a size small might be too tight for me. I do have somewhat of a gut and one dessert too many at christmas scares me because I might not be able to fit into the suit. My question is do you think I would be better off going with the medium? Or would a medium be too large? Anyway thanks for getting back to me if you see this.

That does seem to be about right. Do you plan to use it as a motorcycle suit, or for costuming?
If it's for a costume, I would reccomend taking out the crash pads (which is easy).
I have a 34 waist, and the small fits me with plenty of room. The pants have a nice stretchy mesh material, and an elastic stretchy waist.
I also have a 40 chest with a small jacket. The jacket can zip a stomach up like a girdle.
I can't guarantee fitting, but I'm just speaking from having the exact size suit that you're considering.
Let me know if you have further questions. David is great to work with, and he can help you out just by calling in and asking him.

I have a ud replicas dark knight rises jacket size XS and pants XS as well for sale because it is one size too big for me. Please let me know if you know anyone who is interested. Price negotiable. Thanks!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back