U-Zip/Crotch Zipper

IndridColdx

Hey there
I am about to send my fabric to my tailor to have her sew it up but I also wanted to add a crotch zipper this time because taking off the whole suit is very painful everytime you want to go to the bathroom.

Is there any sort of specific instructions I should tell her? Like how to do it, reference pics?
Is it possible to make them invisible zippers?
Anyway, let me know, thanks!

In my conversations with trophy wife she stated that many want it across the lower part of the belt print. Done with an invisible zipper it would look fine. The lycra stretches so you can go. I originally asked about zippers like tasm2 and she said it would chafe because the zippers would hit each other.

two piece suit where the lower half and upper are split at the belt line. That's the style that I use and like the most. Trophy wife is right, zipper in the crotch area of a lycra suit is a bad idea, I'm speaking from experience here. Even if you wear a dancers belt you still get the dreaded RUB!!!!

two piece suit where the lower half and upper are split at the belt line. That's the style that I use and like the most. Trophy wife is right, zipper in the crotch area of a lycra suit is a bad idea, I'm speaking from experience here. Even if you wear a dancers belt you still get the dreaded RUB!!!!
The rub?

Lycra moves, and depending on how tight your suit is you the zipper will rub up against either you inner thighs, or other areas. Now it may not seem that bad at 1st, but a day of wearing it at a CON and you'll see just how bad it can be, painful.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back