Two Modified Pepakura Bios Completed

Lflank

Just finished up two bios:

7662091378_5436b0a969.jpg

This one is a combination of a modified faceplate from a pepakura helmet (some Star Wars Extended Universe sith lord) and the dome from a P1:

7662089672_9044e49524.jpg

The other one is part of the faceplate from a pepakura P1 with my own modified dome, cheek pieces, and tri-laser:

7662090488_f080e6d2c4.jpg

While I've done bio masks before from posterboard, this is the first pepakura work that I've done. I've always avoided pep because I didn't think I'd have the patience to work with all those little pieces, but it really wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. The real difficulty was that all the pepakura masks that I downloaded turned out to be too small (it may be because they were designed for A4 paper and I was using 8.5 x 11, which is a bit smaller). So I decided to mix and match pieces and make some pieces of my own to make the bios larger (and to come up with some unique looks). These two are what I've finished so far.

I am currently building my pepekura bio. Tough as it is my first time. But for sizing to letter paper I used zipper tool to cut some pieces into two then moved them to another page to make them all fit. Here's hoping it turned out. But I believe I made a mistake and cut out all the pieces first. Lol.

This is my first pep p1 pred mask file I made its not the best but if u need any pointers I will b glad to help

photo-1.JPG

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back