Twisters

In theory, or whatever, it LOOKS like it could anchor it down....but yeah, thinking about it, it is just making a hole isn't it, that strong enough winds would just pick it up, and that part, out of the hole.
So would COULD be used to anchor a vehicle down?
I'm not sure off the top of my head here.
Something more like a grappling hook that gets fired into the ground and the spiky bits spring out to anchor it in.

The bit on the truck is literally just the auger from a post hole borer. Hey, I get how the movies work - it's all make believe. I just find this laughable is all :)

Post-Hole-Borer.png

Something more like a grappling hook that gets fired into the ground and the spiky bits spring out to anchor it in.

The bit on the truck is literally just the auger from a post hole borer. Hey, I get how the movies work - it's all make believe. I just find this laughable is all :)

View attachment 1790627
I was thinking something that could spring out under the dirt somehow. But would nee to be able to unhook after the tornado is gone.

It kind of reminds me of the Philae spacecraft that landed on the comet, as it was suppose to fire harpoons into the ground as it landed....although those totally failed and then it bounced, landing in a totally different spot. Just read that this November will be 10 years ago that happened....felt like MAYBE 5 years ago at most....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back