Unlimited Run TridCloudwalker's Anakin AotC Lightsaber Run! NOW SHIPPING

Hi TriCLoudWalker,

thanks for the shipment.
I may have several guys interested here in France for other sabers.
there is morgan63 on this forum,living near my home,and another friend,who is on this forum too.

I'm one of those ParfaiteLumiere said. If a 99% screen accurate electronics compatible duelable hilt is available, I'm interested with. I can see to polish it by myself.

Thankes a lot if you have.

May the Force be with you :)

Last edited:
After a year of my waiting, my saber finally arrived yesterday! Aside from a few very minor physical blemishes and the fact that I'm having trouble getting the control box top to close, I'm very glad that I did wait. You've made quite a saber Trid, I thank you and wish you well.

If, after all is said and done, you have any extra grips lying around, please let me know - if you haven't already promised someone else - because I'd be interested to get an extra set.

Last edited:
Same thing.
Some blemishes,not removable on the clamp without strong sanding and polishing,but it doesn't matter,because the deal is now done.
it's really a shame to have wait so long and have some PM replies only when it was time to pay,after some desistments on main list about one year ago.
I never get some replies before this,to know of some extras,and never get replies after this,for special orders,or just when I offered solutions to help(was ok for a damaged saber,when there was a buch of damaged ones,interested to buy other to bring him funds when tri had no money to ship,never replied)
I keep a very bad memory about this transaction,just,I get lucky enough to finally receive the saber.

After a year of my waiting, my saber finally arrived yesterday! Aside from a few very minor physical blemishes and the fact that I'm having trouble getting the control box top to close, I'm very glad that I did wait. You've made quite a saber Trid, I thank you and wish you well.

If, after all is said and done, you have any extra grips lying around, please let me know - if you haven't already promised someone else - because I'd be interested to get an extra set.

I made the control box tops very tight since they couldn't be screwed down. I didn't want anyone dueling and having it fly off. If it's a little too tight, just hit the sides with some 400 grit sandpaper. I do not have any extra grips. The Delrin is so ridiculously expensive, I ordered just enough for each saber, and a few extras in case any broke while being milled, which a few did.

Same thing.
Some blemishes,not removable on the clamp without strong sanding and polishing,but it doesn't matter,because the deal is now done.
it's really a shame to have wait so long and have some PM replies only when it was time to pay,after some desistments on main list about one year ago.
I never get some replies before this,to know of some extras,and never get replies after this,for special orders,or just when I offered solutions to help(was ok for a damaged saber,when there was a buch of damaged ones,interested to buy other to bring him funds when tri had no money to ship,never replied)
I keep a very bad memory about this transaction,just,I get lucky enough to finally receive the saber.

You ordered a raw, unpolished kit.There will be some scuffs. Can you send me a picture of your damage? I MIGHT have a spare part I can send you. If it's as bad as you say, it must have happened when they opened the box in customs.

I answered every message you ever sent me. A few other members had told me that they didn't receive replies either to some messages. This site was getting constant upgrades the past several months. Perhaps a few replies got lost. However, most of your messages to me were asking if I could sell you some of the spare sabers that wait list people were waiting for. I told you several times that I could not. It would not be fair to those waiting, and if there were extras afterward, I would let you know.

That being said, I have not yet gotten over to the machine shop to count exactly how many spares are left. A very good friend of mine had a heart attack, so I've been running his used book store all week. He got out of hospital yesterday, but he may still need my help this coming week.Not sure yet. Next day off that I have, I will hit the machine shop and get a tally of everything, pack everything in their shipping boxes, and then I will start contacting people on the wait list. Once payments are made, they will ship as soon as the payment hits my account (no longer than 4 days).

I had been kept waiting for a long time.
But at last, I got my saber.

301614-anakinsaberep2.jpg

Thanks,TridCloudwalker

I made the control box tops very tight since they couldn't be screwed down. I didn't want anyone dueling and having it fly off. If it's a little too tight, just hit the sides with some 400 grit sandpaper.

It's not the box so much as the LEDs: the bottoms of the two on either end prevent it from closing
IMAG1295.jpg
I'd have to sand/file the bottoms off the LEDs completely in order to get the box to fit.

I do not have any extra grips. The Delrin is so ridiculously expensive, I ordered just enough for each saber, and a few extras in case any broke while being milled, which a few did.

No worries, just thought I'd ask. Perhaps I can get them 3D printed somehow.

You may have to sand only an edge, not the whole bottom.

They should also be able to be turned slightly.

I've put together two of these and had no problems.

It's not the box so much as the LEDs: the bottoms of the two on either end prevent it from closing

Oh, yeah! That. Yeah, I mentioned that in my assembly tutorial video. Yeah, you need to sand or file the lips down on the LEDs on each end. They did that on the screenused saber too. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm working my way down the wait list. I have 8 sabers ready to ship right now, and MAYBE 5 more after these go out. If anyone is interested, please send me a private message, and I'll give you a yell if I go through the list and the others before you pass.

I'm working my way down the wait list. I have 8 sabers ready to ship right now, and MAYBE 5 more after these go out. If anyone is interested, please send me a private message, and I'll give you a yell if I go through the list and the others before you pass.

Just PMed you back my friend. Let me know. Thanks.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back