Trick switchblade ?

Kennyd

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, does anyone know where I could get a trick switchblade in the UK ? The movie type that has a retractable blade when you stab ?

And is such a thing legal to buy in the UK with it's odd knife laws ?

The thing is getting a knife that does both.. trick knives are typically fixed blade, even if they look like a switchblade. Getting one that acts as both a switchblade and a retractable blade probably isn't going to happen.

Never seen it. Most of what you see in movies is the result of editing. You have a shot of a guy popping a switchblade, then you cut away. When you cut back, now he's holding a trick knife that looks like the same switchblade he just opened, but it isn't.

I used to have one of those when I was a kid. It was a cheap see through plastic but it was exactly as you described. You pushed a button, blade popped out; it wasn't locked in place so you could push it back down, or fake stab someone. I'll look around and see if I could find one.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back