Transformers 4 , mostl likely happening!

streetjudge79

Master Member
Reported on Superherohype. Hasbro is in active talks with Michael Bay and Spielberg for a fourth transformers movie since TF3 made number 4 on the all time box office list.
SO what storyline do you think they will do since all the decepticons are dead? Unicron and Galvatron? I know there are a lot of TF/Bay haters out there, but I'm pretty stoked about another movie! I can't get enough of the autobots!

They'll NEVER ALL be dead. There can always be others stationed on other planets or systems. There's no way the Decepticons are 100% dead.

I was hoping they were just talking to Spielberg and not Bay, because Bay made it pretty clear HE was not going to do any more of them, which is fine by me.

The news of a forth film does not surprise me in the least. The history of Transformers has a wealth of content they can use for films. Hopefully they don't do Beast Wars, haha!

Seeing the Dinobots or even the Insecticons would be cool, but if I had my choice, I'd go back in time to do a movie about the war on Cybertron.

I say do a jungle movie, do a research team being picked off one by one by giant insecticons, have the autobots go in to rescue the day and stumble across an old ship that has dinobots inside, then have a fracking huge battle with dinobots vs giant insecticons! I would definately go see that!...

I heard someone say it before and i too would like to see one from NBE1's point of view. I love the cartoons and the movies... but TF is exhausting lol

I thought Candy Land Risk and Stretch were a joking comment, Taylor Lautner will play Stretch, no joke

Last edited:
I want to see a full reboot directed by someone who is a fan of the franchise and not a hack who likes explosions. It won't happen though.

I want to see a full reboot directed by someone who is a fan of the franchise and not a hack who likes explosions. It won't happen though.

I'm with you Wes. Or even a completely CGI animated film with the robots looking more like they did in the cartoon.
I really liked the first movie - really disliked the second, and disliked the third even more.
If they bring back the "same old same old" for a fourth, I will make it a point to NOT give Paramount my money.
Instead, they should start focusing on another Trek....

I'd even be up for another animated G1 movie before the rest of the cast dies off. I'd love a movie based on the War For Cybertron game universe since there's another game coming and it's G1 enough for fans to like and still new and updated.

They'll NEVER ALL be dead. There can always be others stationed on other planets or systems. There's no way the Decepticons are 100% dead.

I was hoping they were just talking to Spielberg and not Bay, because Bay made it pretty clear HE was not going to do any more of them, which is fine by me.

The news of a forth film does not surprise me in the least. The history of Transformers has a wealth of content they can use for films. Hopefully they don't do Beast Wars, haha!

Nah, Beast Wars would be awesome.

Optimus prime could come back and get on a adventure and find his old girlfriend from Cybertron and she will reveled that he is a father, and he and his son ( a forklift) goes on the adventure in the jungle. His son goes swinging with some monkeys.....and they find some aliens....who is not aliens...but looks like aliens with a alien ship...but they are not aliens.

Oh and Optimus prime turns into a refrigerator to survive a nuclear blast....

Umm ,,, Shia Lebouf has nothing to do with why I detest the Transformer movies. All 3 were giant piles of crap.

Reboot, gimme more G1 influence, gimme some plot, gimme an actual story i can follow, then we'll talk.

This. Why not just declare a "reboot" since that's the thing nowadays, and keep the new ones close to the original source material? The Bayverse has too many contradictions and errors already; why keep it going?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back