Transformers 3 Bumblebee

SITHcamaro

A few new changes to it. Much better looking front end than the one from the last movie.
Now can they make the movie better than the last one????

Couple more pictures here

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers...sformers-3-autobot-bumblebee-revealed-169651/

New-Bumblebee-3_1273215729.jpg

One thing I don't get though is why is it in car form he (or any of the other robots) looks nice and shiny when they transform into robotic form they look all beat up, chipped paints, scratches and all?

Looks like they changed the stripes as well as the rear spolier.

Not sure if I like the racing stripes that far apart from each other.

Still trying to figure out why out of all the transformers that Bumblebee has a bug up his butt to change his vehicle alt mode. Isn't part of the lore of Transformers that they can't keep shifting vehicle types? I'm not a Transformers expert.... but seems if they wanted to really confuse the Decepticons that they change vehicles frequently (robots in disguise).

And if they REALLY wanted to blend in they should have chosen vehicles that don't stand out like sore thumbs on the road. Choose older model vehicles!

I know I know... Chevy's gotta advertise. Can't ever be about the common sense aspect of it. Always about money...

Wow i must be really out of the loop... i didnt know they are shooting Transformers 3 already.
Not a big fan of the previous 2 as my eyes were all tired when the credits rolled. Too much details were crammed into the screen when they are in robot mode and many times i did not know where the head, the arms or the legs are when they rolled around and fought each other.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back