Toys, Action Figures, Models, Collectibles

You wouldn't think Depp would really care considering he probably would make money off it, maybe they're just picky about it as he is a bit of an odd duck.
I just didn't get it. They have done a good likeness of Depp as Jack Sparrow, so it could be done... But maybe it has something to do with this particular character. We had a spot on head sculpt and I had to change it in Photoshop just to get approval so that it could be retooled to their approved look.

Mondo debuted the Ramona Flowers figure at SDCC last year.

Today Brock Otterbacher (Creative Director of Toys & Collectibles) has posted this photo on Instagram, so it's likely going to be available for sale on their website in July.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG2PwBriqVE/

brockotter: " Shut your face, Roxie. Let's take this outside. "

13423634_723687297774018_1751101688_n.jpg

Here are some photos of the figure from SDCC 2015.

CJhEiHfVAAAG3Fm.jpg

RAMONA-FLOWERS-MONDO-SDCC2015-02.jpg

Bryan%2BLee%2BO%25E2%2580%2599Malley%2BDesign%2BSketches%2Bfor%2BRamona%2BFlowers%2BScott%2BPilgrim%2BVinyl%2BFigure%2Bby%2BMondo.jpg

San%2BDiego%2BComic-Con%2B2015%2BFirst%2BLook%2B-%2BRamona%2BFlowers%2BScott%2BPilgrim%2BVinyl%2BFigure%2Bby%2BMondo%2Bx%2BBryan%2BLee%2BO%25E2%2580%2599Malley.jpg

YES^^^^^^^^^^^^

I love me some Scott Pilgrim.

I think one of my favorite things I own is a page from Book 5.... as well as that same page in color from the Colorist who could sell 1 off's of each page.

those turtles look so good, it's like a dream come true for me. this might be the last toy purchase I will ever make, I can't ask for anything else.

That's what Ninja Turtles are supposed to look like, someone send pics to the pepole making the crappy turtles of Bay so they can get it right the third time. I love those GB figures. Oddly enough last Christmas our local discount store had GB figures from Mattel that I never saw. They were the cartoon versions but high end.

I wonder how much they're going to run....I was going to get the 6" GB because I didn't want to spend as much on the Marty 12"(I do have Egon bc RIP Harold Ramis), but I may have to get these instead...

Speaking of Egon, I think his sculpt looks off...or constipated...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back