Toronto Fan Expo 2015 (Sept. 3-6)

Yrien

Sr Member
This is rapidly approaching! Is anyone going to be attending who would like to try to do an RPF meetup? I will have a few times when I'm unavailable due to helping friends at their booth (and I haven't looked at the panel/workshop schedule yet), but it would be nice to meet some of you guys.

My current costume plans are (subject to change depending if everything gets done in time!):
Thursday - Quicksilver (X-Men: Days of Future Past)
Friday - Hawkeye (Fraction comics version) with my husband as one of the Russian tracksuit mafia from the comics
Saturday - Dr. Pamela Isley (Poison Ivy) with my husband as Harley Quinn
Sunday - Bilbo Baggins

That is a whole mess of costumes. Love to go, sadly I'll be working. But sounds like a great idea. Sorry to miss this one...GM

AYYYYYYYYYY I know that sexy wolverine, Echo Cosplay right? We met at the last Fan Expo, we were both starlords aha, I would love to do a meet up, Im doing a star wars Mando Rebel mash up and maybe a bit of Luffy from One Piece

I'll be there on Saturday but have a BBQ I have to be at in the evening so I probably won't be hanging around. Guest list is pretty weak this year and tickets have shot up to $60. Not impressed. :thumbsdown

AYYYYYYYYYY I know that sexy wolverine, Echo Cosplay right? We met at the last Fan Expo, we were both starlords aha, I would love to do a meet up, Im doing a star wars Mando Rebel mash up and maybe a bit of Luffy from One Piece

Yes, that's me! Awesome! I thought about doing my Star-Lord again but some of the detail bits are falling off my mask. :p I will redo the mask at some point because I really liked that costume. :) Are you there the whole weekend?

I'll be there on Saturday but have a BBQ I have to be at in the evening so I probably won't be hanging around. Guest list is pretty weak this year and tickets have shot up to $60. Not impressed. :thumbsdown

We're lucky enough to get in on vendor passes (we help our friends with their booth, but they mainly only need us for set-up and tear-down, and occasionally filling in if they're going to panels, so we mostly have the weekend to ourselves) but there's not a lot of guests that we're super excited about either. We're mostly excited about the costumes, lol. Hopefully we can meet up Saturday during the day, though. Any ideas?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back