Limited Run Tony Stark/Peter Parker Sunglasses (Spider-Man: Far From Home)

If they are polarized, then making them lighter probably isnt a possibility, as the polarization films usually only come in one darkness (and blue and red polarized isnt very common to begin with). You would probably have to take them somewhere and get between a blue 1 and 2 tint (10%-20% tint). Alot of optical places can cut a plano (non Rx) lens and tint in house for pretty cheap

Indy may have another option, though

If they are popular enough, we could look at adding another lighter option. We do have a lot of lens options available to us. Although many of our customers are cosplayers, most use these for regular wear, so they do want practical lenses (meaning darker is usually better).

The glasses are nearly finished, but the wooden boxes are taking longer than expected. And, thanks to Chinese New Year almost upon us, there's a chance the boxes won't be ready to ship until the end of February. So, if this is the case, would you guys rather have the glasses be shipped right away without the boxes, or just wait until everything is ready at the end of February?

I'm still trying to push the factory to get everything done together, but not sure if they can do it in time.

I'd be OK getting the glasses sooner and getting the case later. I'm going to get prescription lenses put in mine so once I get mine I'll still have to wait for the lenses to be made. Either way I'm super excited to get them. Thanks Indy!

As much as I want to say sooner than later (because I'm excited) I'm fine with waiting for the box to be ready. Especially if it helps keep your costs lower (shipping twice vs once).

extra-image-2829.jpg

First lot are finished and will be shipped out tomorrow, mostly likely. Unfortunately, there were more pre-orders of the blue lens version than we have in this first run, so we'll be shipping the earliest orders first. I believe all the grey and red lensed orders will be covered.

We'll be making more ASAP and will ship the remainder of the pre-orders as soon as we can. We're estimating mid-to-late February at this point.

Got mine in the mail as well. I am floored at the quality , attention to detail. The box also is great a beautiful addition to make the glasses complete along with the card. Thank you!!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back