Limited Run Tony Stark/Peter Parker Sunglasses (Spider-Man: Far From Home)

Here's a shot comparing our glasses (on the left) to the oversized cheap ones:

E7GGa0Ol.jpg

Here's a shot comparing our glasses (on the left) to the oversized cheap ones:

View attachment 1083445

Great job man!
Ordering a pair, asap!

A question, I am wondering why Magnoli havent considered making the Tony Stark hoodie from Infinity war yet? (The hoodie he hears while using these glasses in the beginning) I see so many asking for that Hoodie, but also way too many crappy chinese ones being made :)

Bondoman It's a fairly complex jacket with a custom printed design and heavily detailed. Even if we did it through our White Label (which means there would have to be a LOT of interest), the price would likely be around $300.

Blue pair ordered! They look fantastic, especially next to the ridiculously over-sized cheap pair they are next to :lol:
These will probably become a daily wear, I will eventually have to get the other two colors as well.
Great job on these!

Hey folks! I'm the Peter Parker model in these shots, thought I'd chime in!

I've been using the cheap Chinese ones for a while, and while they're fun little props/display pieces, they're ultimately about the same quality as like $10 mall kiosk sunglasses, and are HUGE. I always took my photos holding them, or with them down my nose because they just looked so goofy on.

These magnoli ones on the other one, feel quality. I've been wearing them in real life all week in addition to the cosplay shoot. Better quality materials, actual UV protection, and much more accurate size and shape. I really love these.

I'll be posting more shots on my Instagram if anyone is interested!
MJT_6371 sun.jpg

Was hoping the lense tint would be a lot lighter and subtle...they seem really dark compared to the actual prop glasses...pretty sure he's wearing the grey ones in the attached shot and you can tell it's a super light tint.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191209-193231~2.png
    Screenshot_20191209-193231~2.png
    418.8 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back