Limited Run Tony Stark/Peter Parker Sunglasses (Spider-Man: Far From Home)

Posted back on Sept. 17 my interest. Doesn't look like I was added to the list. Just wanted to follow up and make sure I don't get missed. Still interested.

Prototypes are done! We are thrilled how these came out and the guys in the office are fighting over who gets to grab the prototypes.

Bright Blue lenses:
JKTensV.jpg

Red lenses:
VQ02l2i.jpg

Grey-blue lenses:
L6cGtBR.jpg

We're going to start full production now. We're still working on the boxes, but hoping to have these ready to ship before Christmas. We might start taking pre-orders in the next few weeks. Stay tuned...

Kind regards,
Indy

Prototypes are done! We are thrilled how these came out and the guys in the office are fighting over who gets to grab the prototypes.

Bright Blue lenses:
View attachment 1081583

Red lenses:
View attachment 1081584

Grey-blue lenses:
View attachment 1081585

We're going to start full production now. We're still working on the boxes, but hoping to have these ready to ship before Christmas. We might start taking pre-orders in the next few weeks. Stay tuned...

Kind regards,
Indy
They look absolutely fantastic! The only thing I would change is on the black plastic, the real Ditas have a slight transparency to them. Other than that, they’re perfect!

They look absolutely fantastic! The only thing I would change is on the black plastic, the real Ditas have a slight transparency to them. Other than that, they’re perfect!

Thanks, we're already on it!

Nice! Now the hard part...which color to choose

We'll be posting people wearing them soon... that may help. Otherwise, just buy one of each! ;)

We'll be adding a pre-order page to our site later this week. I'll post a link here in the tread as well as send PMs to everyone on the interest list so no one misses out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back