Limited Run Tony Stark/Peter Parker Sunglasses (Spider-Man: Far From Home)

Soooo much interested plsssss.
How much time do you think it takes to build and send us the glasses? Couple of months? :unsure::D

Last edited:
Once we pull the trigger (should be soon) figure a couple of months, yes.

Right now we're looking at doing these in titanium, like the originals. This will push the price up a bit, but the end result will be more accurate and an even higher quality. Hoping to keep the price around $100.

View attachment 1047663

We weren't going to do these since there were already so many knock-offs available for cheap but, apparently, they are the wrong size (plus cheaply made). Let me know if you'd be interested in a high quality reproduction for around $80.

INTEREST LIST:
1) budashlock
2) Banquo Fett
3) Aldo The Apache
4) Mpops89
5) Boba Flint
6) bigkilo
7) jasonmirons
8) JKKS
9) Fett202
10) Dakota
11) enterprise0216
12) DiggsBarklightr
13) breen2057
14) Bondoman
15) Tumbler
16) JohnWick
17) Frid4y
18)

Kind regards,
Magnoli
I GUESS 18 is my lucky number, add me to the list please

We're looking at changing the box into a wooden box to mimic the screen used one more closely... does anyone have any good photos of it (preferably shut)?

Also, we're thinking of offering these in different colored lenses. The standard model will be a smokey blue-grey... but we were thinking of also offering a more bold blue and possibly a third color (possibly another color from a previous film)? Any ideas/suggestions?

We're looking at changing the box into a wooden box to mimic the screen used one more closely... does anyone have any good photos of it (preferably shut)?

Also, we're thinking of offering these in different colored lenses. The standard model will be a smokey blue-grey... but we were thinking of also offering a more bold blue and possibly a third color (possibly another color from a previous film)? Any ideas/suggestions?
Here's the best pictures I could find,
V8S8NlN.png

827Z32x.png

EKbBwCv.png

yfPoROn.png

Definitely Include the gold embossed "For the Next Tony Stark, I trust you" business card that's in there.
q59qLBp.png

P.S. Here's a look at the inside of the box without the card:
Wt7Nxng.png

I'm interested. Just out of curiosity, can you do prescription lenses?
Having family that works in the optometry industry, You would have to bring the glasses in to an optometry office and they would have to take measurements to have prescription lenses made for the frames

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back