Tony Stark Arc Reactor Question

Thanks - that would be awesome!
These are the single sheet arc instructions in their entirety. Non-English for mine, but I think the newer versions include English. I’m not sure my Proof case is the same as yours, but I have those in English if you need them.

Attachments

• AE7F459C-098B-40DF-9C2D-3C80EE5A0DB6.jpeg
    AE7F459C-098B-40DF-9C2D-3C80EE5A0DB6.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 114
  • ADEC220A-303A-40E4-8B48-6EFEE9F24E22.jpeg
    ADEC220A-303A-40E4-8B48-6EFEE9F24E22.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
if you're going for a desk/presentation piece I wouldn't worry so much about rigidity since it will only be sitting there. as long as it LOOKS like the proper material, shapes, and color. What I'm saying is, if it's plastic painted to look like aluminum vs actual aluminum I think you should be able to "skimp by" so to speak with kits like that. Personally, i'm pretty sure all of us that buy kits add our own personal touches to make them better/more accurate anyway haha!

If no one beats me to it, I can post an image of the instructions that came with mine later tonight. Watching some of the builds on YouTube is helpful too. $25 for the case and reactor is a great deal! Nice.

Woah that actually looks really good... it's coated on the OUTSIDE?

If you are interested in getting the green tint on the ring, I used a frosted glass paint in a sea foam color on mine. Also, for the solder, I used silver fingernail polish over superglue.

What link did you use to buy the case? (ebay auction?)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back