Farrells Props

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've had this project on my desk for absolute ages. I did the initial CAD design in what seems like a year ago but I think it was sooner. Nonetheless, I digress. attached are the other photos of it.

Stark Medical Scanner CAD.png

My plan for this prop is to have a simple light strip under the display screen which will be triggered by a momentary switch under the round button part. A very simple but effective way of giving the prop some life. As well the standby red light will turn to green. Aand I'll also need to sneak in a switch for the whole circuit somewhere I suppose XD.

I'm designing the parts in CAD to be ready to print on my NEW SLA PRINTER. Can you tell I'm excited?!?! Funny enough I've had the machine for a while but only recently got it up and running. This project has always depended on it to be able to make these parts. There's no way I would be able to make these parts on my current FDM.

More updates coming...

Attachments

• Stark medical Scanner CAD2.png
    Stark medical Scanner CAD2.png
    301.8 KB · Views: 268
  • Stark Medical Scanner Render.jpg
    Stark Medical Scanner Render.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 143
  • zdrfgthcggtrdfghgtretghjk.png
    zdrfgthcggtrdfghgtretghjk.png
    527.5 KB · Views: 156
This could be easily 3d printed from the first pic. Just use paint to make the body white. Make the lines and Stark logo light grey

In the movie it looks an inch thick. So, just open up up the jpg in cura or flashforge and tell it to make the "lighter parts thicker. " and use 25mm for thickest height.

This could be easily 3d printed from the first pic. Just use paint to make the body white. Make the lines and Stark logo light grey

In the movie it looks an inch thick. So, just open up up the jpg in cura or flashforge and tell it to make the "lighter parts thicker. " and use 25mm for thickest height.
Hey! The first pic is my model so thankyou :)) I have a whole list of measurements somewhere for the screen used. I think I originally scaled it using the milling lines on the aluminum of the sides. Will hopefully post an update soon and scratch the itch for this project!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back