Tomorrow sac con

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hateseggs

zomg i know my costume isn't finished...but i'm gonna wear it anyways! i'm so excited!!!!! > XD
:lol:
is anyone else going? if u see me i permit u to hug me or highfive me
i sorta doubt anyone on this site is going though xP prove me wrong!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cacador

Do you have pics of a link to your costume? I'd like to see it even if it isn't finished yet. =D

hateseggs

the only other predator i saw was a little kid dressed up as one and it was legit! we had a dance fight! lol

PrimalUrge

when i lived in the bay area, i used to love going to this con... i went up a couple times to hang out with the sacramento valley rogue force and watched as they were shooting some scenes for their fan film there at the scottish rite center during the con!

so did you get any pics of your epic battle with the other pred you encountered? lol good times :)