TMP Iron Man Armor

thefrost

Thought I would share my first TMP armor.. This is an incredible suit

IMG_4640.PNG
Not sure what happened to size

Last edited:
TMP, John was the first to produce a set of IM armor. His work is amazing, is that a gen. 3 suit, and how is it comfort wise. Excellent armor, you should post more pix. You must have been antsy waiting for it. Was it a bit uncomfortable to sleep in? Tell the truth, after getting it you walked around the neighborhood, and then slept in it that night, right. Seriously, good luck, hope you enjoy the heck out of it.

Hey, Yes I love this armor.. Its based on the mk3 but I have his new slimmer arms which look fantastic and new 2 part shoulder bells.
Its a lot light than I thought it would be and really comfortable to wear, I've done an event and I had no problems, walking around was quite easy with no real restrictions.

I haven't slept in it but I do feel like I never want to take it off when I'm fully suit up..

He is defiantly a very talented man and it does show in this armor.

TMP, John was the first to produce a set of IM armor. His work is amazing, is that a gen. 3 suit, and how is it comfort wise. Excellent armor, you should post more pix. You must have been antsy waiting for it. Was it a bit uncomfortable to sleep in? Tell the truth, after getting it you walked around the neighborhood, and then slept in it that night, right. Seriously, good luck, hope you enjoy the heck out of it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back