TM ESB VADER Project

Darth Africanus

Yay so I'm starting this thread so long as an aperitif for what is to come

My very first authentic lineage helmet
(in my heart my GH ROTJ is authentic Rotj lineage lol) TM JRX ESB

First thanks to the great Mr Juan Fernandez a great friend who helped me obtain this piece from another great vader bro Paul(Darthvaderv) who was amazing to deal with and such a pleasure to buy from.

Thank you both so much!

So as per the TM agreement I will not post any close up photos of the helmet

Hope to start on the helmet soon thanks guys stay tuned
IMG_7862.jpg

I´m so happy for you!Looks great.

But what means JRX version?
Hey Kroenen77

thanks man much appreciated!

JRX was just the online handle of the guy who made the molds for this ESB TM the mask particularly I think
so like the GH is just because GH made the mold I assume TM JRX is just to recognize it is a TM helmet molded and cast by JRX and he did the conversion of the facemask from ANH to ESB

So the owner of the TM Tom(Vadermania) commissioned JRX to do this and make the mold

Hey Kroenen77

thanks man much appreciated!

JRX was just the online handle of the guy who made the molds for this ESB TM the mask particularly I think
so like the GH is just because GH made the mold I assume TM JRX is just to recognize it is a TM helmet molded and cast by JRX and he did the conversion of the facemask from ANH to ESB

So the owner of the TM Tom(Vadermania) commissioned JRX to do this and make the mold

Ah I understand.I´ve seen the bigger chin vent...but I also saw TM castings with the smaller ANH one.So I think the one with the bigger one are from a later run.I´m not so an expert of the TM facemask but the history of all the versions would be nice to know. :)

Just to chime in. Tom, Vadermania, was the owner.

JRX did clean-up and made the ESB style face mask and ANH style dome and RotJ style helmet. He did not mold or cast them.

Jörg did the first run - consisting of the original style ESB dome and ANH style facemask which JRX made the reworked versions from.

Stefan did the second run - consisting of the JRX reworked ESB face mask and JRX reworked ANH dome (and perhaps even the original style of ANH face and ESB dome, can't remember). I also believe Stefan did the JRX reworked RotJ version.

Mike did the third run - complete remolding of the original Vadermania helmet.

Just to chime in. Tom, Vadermania, was the owner.

JRX did clean-up and made the ESB style face mask and ANH style dome and RotJ style helmet. He did not mold or cast them.

Jörg did the first run - consisting of the original style ESB dome and ANH style facemask which JRX made the reworked versions from.

Stefan did the second run - consisting of the JRX reworked ESB face mask and JRX reworked ANH dome (and perhaps even the original style of ANH face and ESB dome, can't remember). I also believe Stefan did the JRX reworked RotJ version.

Mike did the third run - complete remolding of the original Vadermania helmet.
thanks Carsten

Alrighty started with my TM cut out the eyes and mouth areas

Took me very long to paint as I had to strip it and redo the first attempt

Because fool that I am didn't not know 2K car paint blisters when putt in the sun and the paint dries too quickly after a paint job

And Africa's sun is like hell

So have the beauty comfortably curing in a nice clean room with just the right temp lol

Hopefully in a weeks time it should be ready just to be safe

DSC_0005.JPG

Right so I finished the mask eye lenses and all

Correct prop accurate mesh

Rotj stand in tusks need to get me esb tusks

Now I'm trying to get the vader bespin dining hall scene look down its my favourite look in the movie

So I'm not done with the dome far from it just testing to see if I have the look down

Seems close to me what do you guy's say?
images%20-%202020-09-18T190518.889.jpg
DSC_0046.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back