Thor help...

Polsnulspace

Sr Member
Hi Guys,

I would love a set of these two photos Darcy is showing here.......

100_8730.jpg

100_8731.jpg

100_8732.jpg

Forgive the crappy pics as I can't screengrab my bluz so I just whipped out my camera.

If anyone could help, I would very much appreciate it. (Brad, I'm looking at you dude!:love ;) )

Last edited:
This is the best I can do with it. Which I can't do much more with photoshop type programs than cut and paste, ha.
243mbr6.png

Just did a new one using a blu-ray screencap, I think it looks a bit better, at least color wise.
thor.png

Last edited:
I guess this is as good a place as any to put this. Thought doing S.H.I.E.L.D. Files on the Avengers weapons would be cool. Not sure what to do for Hulk when I get there.

Mjolnir Doc by DBCooper5, on Flickr

Best,
DBCooper

Thank you for the kind comments. I did share the Mjolnir sheet here and some of the Agents of SHIELD docs can be found on that Thread.

I am offering these in the Junkyard as a set. Head on over there to check it out if you are interested.

I will be working on some other files soon as well. Thanks for the interest and all of the creative inspiration.

Best,
DBCooper

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!
I thought as a student the work that went into my art folio was hard enough, but this... WOW, this is so cool....
I wish I had the time (and the colour printer)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back