thesabervault.com

amish

Sr Member
Hello all,

I just wanted to give some recognition to JD Pilot at thesabervault.com

First, he offered great prices. Second, even with him being away, he still had great communication and shipped my saber as promised on the date that he said it would. I would recommend him to anyone in need of any Master Replicas stuff. I think he offers other things as well, but I just noticed the MR items :)

So, a big thanks to JD for a great experience...

I am a very satisfied customer...

Tom

Originally posted by amish@Jan 9 2006, 03:26 PM

I am a very satisfied customer...

[snapback]1154450[/snapback]​

Same here - JD has come through for me w/ excellent prices on some MR items in the past. I just put in my order w/ him for the white Clone helmet... great service/communication, very reliable and above all: just an all around good guy. Highly recommended. Cheers - marcus

Yes, Fedex finally came through for me after 6 phone calls. Since it was not JD's problem but Fedex's, I didnt want to mention it. However, since I am mentioning it now, let me just say Fedex is HORRIBLE.

Packaged arrived in great condition though, so it must have been nice and safe sitting on the truck for two days with no delivery attempts.

BTW, the driver said he was sick for 2 days and that is why it when undelivered.....LOL

Originally posted by amish@Jan 9 2006, 04:26 PM
he offered great prices. 
[snapback]1154450[/snapback]​

It is great to hear about reliable MR resellers, but comparing his prices with the average price for new FX sabers on ebay he is still ~$10 above the regular offers. Is his website just not updated?

Primarily asking because in fact I was wondering about where to buy my FX sabers from.

H.

All I can say is that JD is MY MAN ... Amazing guy, amazing seller... he is a MUST ...

And I quote what Vaderdarth has said:

Best dealer I've ever dealt with to be honest.

Am I the only one who can't get into the site? I got to www.thesabervault.com, I see some text that says 'click the banner to enter' and there's no banner, and now place to click to enter the site. I've tried with both Opera and IE.

Does anyone have a direct link to the site's main page?

-kyle

Oh hell yes, JD is an awesome MR Dealer and a great guy to do business with. I only wish I had more money so I could order a few more things I have on my 'want list'.

Thanks for taking care of us JD . :)

Only bought from him once, but a great experience. The Luke ROTJ FX-Saber I bought arrived in South Africa in perfect condition.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back