Thegreatgalling's Life Size T-850 Terminator 3 Statue

Dan suggested a Large for Arnie (which is what mine is) I think L or XL would be a safe choice.

Now the biggest question is do I tear this baby to shreds to expose the entire left arm. :eek

Yes..yes, yes.....By all means yes. It would look absolutely brilliant with a full endo arm....and leg. Go the whole hog if you can mate. The best bit about T3 was the new take on the battledamage. Half and half:) Great stuff.

Best
TAZ

Weathering that beautiful and expensive leather its a tough decision I'll bet but a necessary evil given the fact you already have the battle damaged Arnie bits. Wish i could help you do the damage though, it really is fun.

Might I suggest you, thegreatgalling, wear it once whilest going out to dinner and when you don't get the proper response from the folks around you in regards to T3 . . . by all means then go ahead throw it into an industrial shredder :lol

-Chaim

Ha. I really appreciate everyone's remarks. I agree, the arm just has to be added. I'm sanding the last bits and hope to have it assembled soon. Can't wait really.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back