Limited Run The Winter Soldier S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniform Cap

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The time to order is now! After hours of research, I have found the closest Flexfit hat I could find for the Winter Soldier S.H.I.E.L.D. design. As seen in the movie, it will have the separate under bill color, and no actual size fastener on the back, just a solid cap all the way around.

Apparently there is not much interest here, so I will be only doing the minimum of 50 hats, 25 S/M and 25 L/XL.

I will have these in hand and ready in about two weeks, the 22nd of June, but at that time the price will go up, so if you’re interested, pull the trigger now.

The cost per cap shipped is $28 in the US and $40 overseas. This is a bit more than the last ball cap, but it is a higher-quality and specific design.

When ordering, please refer to the sizing chart, a note where that you would like the S/M or the L/XL option.

Payments can be sent via PayPal to payments@levelsevenaccess.com and I will keep everybody updated as to the status of the hats.

Thanks!

Attachments

• SHIELD_Hat.jpg
    SHIELD_Hat.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 334
  • SHIELD_Hat_Sizes.jpg
    SHIELD_Hat_Sizes.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Apparently there is not much interest here, so I will be only doing the minimum of 50 hats, 25 S/M and 25 L/XL.

If you want one at this price, go ahead and get your orders in, payment can be made via PayPal to be at payments@levelsevenaccess.com.

I will have these in hand and ready in about two weeks. But at that time the price will go up, so if you’re interested, pull the trigger now.

Thank you for the very kind words. If you like that hat, you may want to look for my run of Project Insight hats.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back