The Walking Dead Screen Used Flashlight

Very nice that it came directly from the SVP of Production at AMC, I guess there would be no reason to doubt it's authenticity.
Probably just a background item or piece of set dressing, but very cool :thumbsup

Could be from one of the Deputy's in the opening scene of the series. I don't think it's from Rick as he likes the basket weave gear. I'll re watch and see if I can find it.

Also out of curiosity, what does it say on the side of the torch?

Last edited:
It says AMC The Walking Dead. I'm assuming if it was used in the show, either it was masked during shooting or only a set piece. Any thoughts?

It says AMC The Walking Dead. I'm assuming if it was used in the show, either it was masked during shooting or only a set piece. Any thoughts?

If that's the case I would rule out an item used in the filming of the show, perhaps a promotional item or crew gift?

No matter. It's still the best flashlight I've ever owned. Quite bright, and it appears to be very durable! I say this thread is closed. Thanks, guys!

Wait a minute, you have not watched the show and know little about it?:eek. Cool of him to give it to you:thumbsup. You now owe it to the best flash light you ever ever owned to go out and eigther read the novels or watch the show. I would do both, just to be safe.

don't remember it from the show, but anyway its a $250 Gerber flashlight, if it say walkin......., maybe its an expensive promo item.

If I had to guess I'd say that would be Shane's torch given he is the type of character to have that strapped to his belt or in his pocket.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back