The Walking Dead finally ends with Season 11

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Solo4114

Master Member
I don't remember how far I got in the comics. I was getting them in graphic novel form, I loaned them to a friend at work and I don't know that I bothered to get them back.
I think Compendium 3 takes you up through the war with Negan, and the start of the Whisperers. It ends around where several folks get their heads cut off and mounted on posts as a warning to Rick's group. That's just going from memory, though. I gather there's a bunch of intra-group political struggles and squabbles at Hilltop that happen later, plus some kind of fight with the Whisperers, and then I have no idea where it goes because I stopped caring. The show wasn't interesting anymore, the comics weren't interesting, I just dropped the whole thing, really.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cephus

Sr Member
I think Compendium 3 takes you up through the war with Negan, and the start of the Whisperers. It ends around where several folks get their heads cut off and mounted on posts as a warning to Rick's group. That's just going from memory, though. I gather there's a bunch of intra-group political struggles and squabbles at Hilltop that happen later, plus some kind of fight with the Whisperers, and then I have no idea where it goes because I stopped caring. The show wasn't interesting anymore, the comics weren't interesting, I just dropped the whole thing, really.
Same here. As I said earlier in the thread, once I stopped giving a damn whether the characters lived or died, I was done.

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I checked out after the whole savior negan thing..real world he'd. Have been executed by ricks group. After Rick left I just wasn't interested anymore....I think it should end where someone finds a nuke and sets it off....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.