Star Wars Room Build - UPDATED!

I somehow missed the foam pad episode. I found it last night in your channel

I would have never thought of the shop towel trick, that is incredibly genius..

Mind Blown. I see threads like this and I'm like why am I even attempting this kind of stuff, I should take up yo-yo. I'm a checker player amongst world class chess guys. Freaking amazing.

Mind Blown. I see threads like this and I'm like why am I even attempting this kind of stuff, I should take up yo-yo. I'm a checker player amongst world class chess guys. Freaking amazing.

Hey there Frenzy, first of all, thank you very very much for the kind words.

But secondly, and most importantly . . . never give up on making, building, or creating. Lean in on the amazing people here in this community, ask questions, and absolutely get out there and try it yourself. I've broken, busted, and ruined countless projects. The landfill near my home is full of failed and abandoned projects. But you learn from every attempt, and get better as it goes along. I for one have SO MUCH MORE to learn.

I'll speak for so many here on this forum that have offered this to me before . . . we are all here to help!

Hey there Frenzy, first of all, thank you very very much for the kind words.

But secondly, and most importantly . . . never give up on making, building, or creating. Lean in on the amazing people here in this community, ask questions, and absolutely get out there and try it yourself. I've broken, busted, and ruined countless projects. The landfill near my home is full of failed and abandoned projects. But you learn from every attempt, and get better as it goes along. I for one have SO MUCH MORE to learn.

I'll speak for so many here on this forum that have offered this to me before . . . we are all here to help!

VERY well said! And, if I can piggy back... The fact that you're out there doing things and being creative is awesome. Keep going! However, having FUN doing these things is MOST important! As Fuzz said, I too have a bunch of failed "attempts" but I keep moving forward and I'm having BLAST doing it!

Too dang excited to wait, had to share. More coming this Monday!!!!

48140936547_c8e3cb197b_b.jpg

48140870093_2af56b8348_b.jpg

48140936627_8541400de0_b.jpg

48140870058_75261e9efe_b.jpg

Hey Brian Fuzzual, I noticed your last couple of videos hasn't been posted here! I get notifications because I'm subscribed but thought everyone on the RPF who maybe isn't would love to see them as well!
Keep it up!

Hey Brian Fuzzual, I noticed your last couple of videos hasn't been posted here! I get notifications because I'm subscribed but thought everyone on the RPF who maybe isn't would love to see them as well!
Keep it up!

Hey Trent, thanks man, really appreciate it. I totally forgot with a crazy week last week to post the latest.

Thank You!!!

The adventure continues!

Indeed my friend!

Hey all, i have to apologize, the last couple weeks have been crazy and I totally forgot to circle back and upload the latest images and video we have for the room build. Thanks as always for taking the time to check this build out, and for all that jump over and watch the build videos, we really appreciate the amazing support from this group!

48162697502_ca84fc63f4_b.jpg

48162697237_e598f72fa4_b.jpg

48162698532_5174e84ba4_b.jpg

48162624746_1c2ab9b207_b.jpg

48162624451_1fd9856b00_b.jpg

48162624516_afeef1db93_b.jpg

Here is also our latest build video, hope you enjoy!

I’m subscribed on YouTube and usually catch up on you videos before bed. Love each and every one!!

Your not just was hell of a prop maker, but your a great entertainer as well!

I love your bloopers and outtakes brother, lol the transportation device video with the green screen "pre-effect" shot at the end had be laughing pretty hard.

I’m subscribed on YouTube and usually catch up on you videos before bed. Love each and every one!!

Your not just was hell of a prop maker, but your a great entertainer as well!

Seriously humbled, thank you very much. I really appreciate it!

I love your bloopers and outtakes brother, lol the transportation device video with the green screen "pre-effect" shot at the end had be laughing pretty hard.

LOL, my wife says their her favorite part. Thank goodness for women with bad taste in men! Glad you enjoyed it man, appreciate you watching!

You know, I kinda like them in the raw blue color.

Are you talking about the pads I assume? Its really strange looking for sure!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back