The slide to the Dark Side... My ESB Darth Vader Costume

Hahaha....Quality!

That was you? I'd seen the adverts up on the trains here a while back and liked the use of Vader...Also wondered if it was "official", since it looked as close as you could get to it!

You? All that time!? Impressive! Most impressive!

Very very cool.....Although it didn't convert me over to the Docomo side (Softbank had the iPhone), it did make me smile!

Thanks for that! Classy suit!

Yep... I did the still shots, and my counterpart in Tokyo did the live action. What a ride that was! We did all the walking tours of the down town areas in various cities as well, I did Fukuoka and Hiroshima. Probably saw a bunch of Star Wars that year!:lol

IMG_0255.jpg
Where was this taken? Is that a Godzilla statue or someone in a suit ??

the helmet looks a little bit too big

Lost me... The helmet is actually small for an accurate Vader lid. Very few helmets have the correct size. If you are talking that it is big on me, then maybe, but again, most Vaders are not Prowse size. Those that are truly fill the suit.

Here is a shot of myself and ACE Replicas at C6 on the Transmissions set. He is actually bigger than Prowse. If I had worn my Vader at C6, I would have been the smallest Vader at 6 feet 1 inch. In costume I am 6 feet 3.

Where was this taken? Is that a Godzilla statue or someone in a suit ??

This is taken at Toho Studios in the main entrance. It is a real costume, but now bronzed. The tail of Godzilla smashes in the cement logo behind it. Pretty cool to see it up close.

Great photos, Nate. I've seen that photo with Godzilla, but never knew that was you.
One of my favorite Vaders to troop with because you are a few inches short for Vader (He is still tall!), and I am a few inches short for Fett, so we are almost in scale!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back