The Prophecy of Cetanu - The Four Hunters of Armeggedon

Thanks for the comments. I've been drawing like crazy on the wacom. Gonna work on the concept art for Bone-Hunter's armor more. Got bunch of other Signature Armor ideas for the other 3 Apocalyptic Warriors. I haven't had time to sculpt the Scuba/ SeaHunter Bio yet. Will keep working on it Stay tuned!

New BH wrist Blade Gauntlet designs. More Lethal than ever this bad boy has 2 alien bone blades plus retractable scallops on the side.
I may make this later into a real gauntlet. Still have Bio's to sculpt and stupid freelance work that I need to pay bills with.

Power Claw + Puncher just added

BH-Gauntlet-sm.jpg
Parch-Claw-sm.jpg

Can I sculpt these!?

:eek:

Please.

Since I'm not going to worry about my suits anymore just making armor and weapons "the suits will come together over time" I can take on a project like this...

Can I sculpt these!?

:)
Please.
Since I'm not going to worry about my suits anymore just making armor and weapons "the suits will come together over time" I can take on a project like this...

Dude! Sculpt your own crap! Ha! Just kidding. I don't even know why you want to waste your materials and time on half assed concepts like these :D
I currently have no plans on sculpting them since they are in the concept stage- I may change a little bit. When I'm finally unemployed in Jan 09 I'll have time to sculpt the gaunts. I do plan on making 1 offs props for Bonehunter. Should save your clay for the next 3 Apocalyptic warriors- those armor will even be more kick ass.

Compared to the Wolf concept drawings I thought these were way toned down and not "over the top" enough. Seriously.
I felt sad after I looked at the "Power Punch gloves" AVPR inside the monster shop book. But thanks anyway

That is dope, digging the crazy bone motif on him, I really wanna see what "War" will look like too, man, if you scaled your sculpts down and made some bios and some armor designs for Hot Toys Preds I'd be down!

I can't wait to see what the shadowed kind of spiky one is going to look like. You have done a great job Uratz, you have your story, and your making all the armor to with it. Damn you for making these things, are you trying to take my money. But yeah keep both the written and the actual builds coming man. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:) :D

Outstanding! Most Impressive!

Your work just gets better and better, when I think its reached its top, you come out with something that outdoes the level you just reached!!!!

now somebody's gotta make those gauntlets, with blade mechanisms inside :D

My bio's off to you!

---
Ei'luj

Many Thx Y'all:) Yeah I don't have much materials for entire armor build up like you guys, but I will make the gaunt for Bonehunter, the mechanics may or may not work- I'm not the mechanical type but I do have some Lego Technic parts that I may fiddle around with. All 3 Bios are on #1 priority on the production line. It will be made after the concept drawings come out you'll see why. BoneHunter's gauntlets sculpt may be there but the molding will be last. Warrior #3 is being revised again-now its starting to look like I can stand it.

For my 3D portfolio I'm planning on making 2 detailed warrior armor renderings in 3D as my final quest to learn 3D programs. For War-Hunter mostly. I got a great idea for an animation but what I have in mind will take me ages to accomplish with the Xbox360 level of 3D detail/environment+ characters. I can defitnitely illustrate the comic/storyboard version of it. Thanks for all your support & Wish me luck.

I'm done working for the FMCG advertising world and tired of Package mock-ups and display shelves & now 3D Games is where my heart is.
If anyone is interested or like to offer some tips for a 3D noob like me would be great. PM or email me thanks.

BoneHunter's Favorite Weapon: Alien tail sword. Just like the one that killed a fellow warrior in AVP. So its pretty lethal :)

Parchmenttailsword.jpg

:D WOW! This is very impressive work!
Your concepts are AWESOME! Very impressive stories. This is what FOX needs to take notice of.
They need to contract you to write their screen play and design the whole image for the next generation of Preds or AVP movies.
Wishfull thinking.
I'm very impressed with the work you've done so far and it's very inspiring to see someone with such dedication. I look foward to the rest of the chapters and work.
I love your bios! As soon as my financial status changes I'll be picking some up .

Thanks for the compliments. I'm currently working on all of the armor and weapons for the final and most important Apocalyptic warrior. The stories and Bio designs are all done. Give or take 1 to 2 ships design. Its the technical drawing part of these things that take the longest. Doing profile views while still having it look good and functional is challenging. Stay tuned more will come....

OMG! URatz that new scuba mask that you have on is FreAKIn!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!

Muahuaahauhua, all kidding aside I am pretty positive it will turn out great. =)

well after getting your bonehunter, you can put me on the list for Sea hunter/pestilence.
damn mike, you just want all my money don't you. :lol:

uratz, i knew you had abad ass story in their some plaxe, and i do beliefe this is it, the concepts are superior bad ass, great time and effort in the detailing. honestly likey everything i have read and seen of this story and project. super kudos. i am like drop jawed here rading your accpocolyptic tale. keep it coming. more, more, more, lol good read. thanks for sharing with us. in the imortal words of one of my favorite old school aliens......."GORT, KLAATUU, NICTO VIRADA!"

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back