The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Junex Sabrina 23 & Qualcast 23 Carpet Sweepers

KALIMAR Six Sixty Camera branded FUJITA 66 SQ + KALIGAR 1:2.8 f=80mm Lens

I recently hunted this mega rare KALIMAR Six Sixty Camera branded FUJITA 66 SQ Camera with KALIGAR 1:2.8 f=80mm Lens, this version of the KALIMAR Six Sixty Camera has been referred to in a few threads on the RPF but very few have been found.

The FUJITA 66 SQ Camera with KALIGAR 1:2.8 f=80mm Lens is the exact same camera as the KALIMAR Six Sixty Camera other then the front name plate.

View attachment 978075
View attachment 978075 View attachment 978076 View attachment 978077 View attachment 978078

I've had at least two black versions of this (Fujita 66 SQ) over the years, and one grey.

Vintage Hunting Box

I received another vintage Hunting Box today from my good buddy Jerry trooper this box has some very cool items I was excited to add to my collection.

Vintage Folmer Graflex 3-Cell Flash, this flash has a very chrome looking shinny finish and the Red Button has a recessed band under the knurling, the condition is absolutely amazing given the age, I will take more photos later.

Vintage MKVIII Goggles also in amazing condition. (Luke ANH)

Vintage BOCAL Welding Goggles both pairs in as new condition in their Metal Tins. (Han ANH Welding Goggles)

Vintage Black Kobold with Retail Box (Han ANH Kobold)

Vintage Black M95 Pouches (Jawa ANH)

Vintage M40 Telescope with Bracket

Vintage Parker Hale 1" Scope Rings

Other small items...

Additional items to add to my Star Wars LP & Cassette Collection;

Star Wars LP Sealed First Issue

The Story of Star Wars (Cassette) Sealed First Issue

130.jpg

Last edited:
Micro Precision Products The MPP Story and the Products by Basil Skinner

I recently picked up this almost mint copy of the Micro Precision Products The MPP Story and the Products by Basil Skinner, this book has been referred to as the definitive book on MPP Cameras & Products, I need to thank Marcus kurtyboy for his assistance.

131.jpg

131.jpg 132.jpg 133.jpg 134.jpg

Vintage Tewe-Berlin Universal Motivsuche Directors Viewfinder

I recently hunted this vintage Tewe-Berlin Universal Motivsuche Directors Viewfinder, as used by George Lucas during the filming of the original Star Wars movie.

I used the few Behind the Scenes photos that I could find as reference to identify the characteristics of the Tewe-Berlin Viewfinder that George Lucas used during the filming to search for the accurate model, which took sometime as there are quite a few models that did not have the identifiable characteristics.

I plan to obtain a Glass Display Dome to display on my shelf, which I think will make a very cool original vintage display, again I need to thank Marcus kurtyboy for his assistance.

135.jpg

135.jpg 136.jpeg 137.jpg

I had no idea the welding googles had been identified! did this really happen and are we sure those are the good googles? sorry for derailing your thread but I'm super surprised and also happy about that find. Please tell us more :)

edit: just found the thread where they are mentioned. surprised we didn't hear more about that. (y)

Last edited:
I had no idea the welding googles had been identified! did this really happen and are we sure those are the good googles? sorry for derailing your thread but I'm super surprised and also happy about that find. Please tell us more :)

edit: just found the thread where they are mentioned. surprised we didn't hear more about that. (y)

I am still not 100% convinced that the vintage BOCAL Welding Goggles are the Han ESB (ANH typo) Welding Goggles, I am still researching but I picked these up after reading the thread you referred to, they were cheap-ish and will make a nice display, the hunt continues :ninja:

Last edited:
Vintage Star Wars Original Trilogy LP & Cassette Collection

I thought I would post my progress in putting together a complete vintage Star Wars Original Trilogy LP & Cassette (SEALED) Collection, I am waiting on 2x more LP to be shipped and still have LP & Cassette to hunt to complete my collection.

1977 Star Wars Double LP (SEALED) 2T-541 First Issue

1977 (Still Hunting)

1977 The Story of Star Wars (Cassette) (SEALED) C550 First Issue

1977 The Story of Star Wars LP (SEALED) 62101

1977 The Story of Star Wars (Cassette) (SEALED) 61018

1980 (Still Hunting)

1980 (Awaiting Shipping)

1980 (Still Hunting)

1983 (Still Hunting)

1983 (Awaiting Shipping)

1983 (Still Hunting)

138.jpg 140.jpg 139.jpg 141.jpg

OMG the black double album. I reviewed it in my school music lesson aged 12 in 1977. I had completely forgotten about it. Really stirred lovely memories.

OMG the black double album. I reviewed it in my school music lesson aged 12 in 1977. I had completely forgotten about it. Really stirred lovely memories.

Yeah there is plenty of nostalgia in these vintage LP & cassette, there would be fans who have no idea what a cassette is, they would never have seen one, there is no cassettes on Spotify & smart phones lol!!

I was stocked to find an original Star Wars Double LP in such an amazing condition after all these years, very cool :)

Vintage Tewe-Berlin Universal Motivsuche Directors Viewfinder

I recently hunted this vintage Tewe-Berlin Universal Motivsuche Directors Viewfinder, as used by George Lucas during the filming of the original Star Wars movie.

I used the few Behind the Scenes photos that I could find as reference to identify the characteristics of the Tewe-Berlin Viewfinder that George Lucas used during the filming to search for the accurate model, which took sometime as there are quite a few models that did not have the identifiable characteristics.

I plan to obtain a Glass Display Dome to display on my shelf, which I think will make a very cool original vintage display, again I need to thank Marcus kurtyboy for his assistance.

View attachment 986483
View attachment 986483 View attachment 986484 View attachment 986485

You *******! That is so cool. George’s viewfinder!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back