The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Junex Sabrina 23 & Qualcast 23 Carpet Sweepers

Very nice, but wasn´t the one in the locker based on a Webley & Scott No. 1 or No.2 Mark I ?

It looks as though it does match the Mk3 if ya look at the machining towards the top of the receiver so Id say it seems correct
. The Mk 2’s receiver is nigh identical to the No1Mk1 save for the barrel itself if I remember right

Yeah correct.

906.jpg

906.jpg

Was referring to this detail of the No2, that I don‘t see on the No.3 (see yellow marker)

or is this an add on?

View attachment 1364749

View attachment 1364752

I originally thought the same that it was a No2 until I seen the Parts of Star Wars post & explanation, then I could see it was a No3 with the Breach Lever matching & that raised straight edge that goes over the top & sides that is not on the No2.

I think that section you marked is an add-on.

Vintage OT Australian Star Wars Daybills

I picked up these awesome vintage OT Australian Star Wars Daybills in a local online auction last week, the lot includes;

Australian Star Wars Style "A" 1st Print Daybill 1977
Australian Star Wars Style "C" Daybill 1977
Australian Empire Strike Back Style "A" Foreign Daybill 1980
Australian Return of the Jedi Style "B" Daybill 1983

I was never really into posters as I do not have the space for the larger posters but these Daybills are approx 13"x30" and will make a sweet display once I get them individually framed, I need to give a shout-out to Dustin newmagrathea who got me looking & hunting posters for him.

907.jpg

907.jpg

910 Australian Star Wars Style A 1st Print Daybill.png 911 Australian Star Wars Style C Daybill.png 912 Australian Empire Strike Back Style A Foreign Daybill.png 913 Australian Return of the Jedi Style B Daybill.png

Wow!! I have never seen ones like that. Was those how they were in Australia? That's so freaking cool!!!
Beautiful find, as always, my friend. Thanks for sharing!

Wow!! I have never seen ones like that. Was those how they were in Australia? That's so freaking cool!!!
Beautiful find, as always, my friend. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks buddy, I always appreciate your positive posts, we had both sizes here the more common large Posters(One-Sheet) 26"x40" used in the theaters, which you guys in the US are used to seeing along with these Daybills 13"x30" the ESB artwork is the International artwork and as I understand was not seen in the US.

I think I am liking this ESB artwork more then the Gone with the Wind version.

I love your posts! I live vicariously through them :lol:
Yeah, the artwork for that Empire one is my favorite. I want to say it was originally the one for Japan. I could be wrong though.
All my movie posters (& artwork) are rolled up in storage, as my house is too small to display them properly. But I'm house hunting, & fixing to move soon. I can't get much smaller than what I'm in now (the house is only about 700sq/ft). So I'm looking forward to getting something a little bigger.

I love your posts! I live vicariously through them :lol:
Yeah, the artwork for that Empire one is my favorite. I want to say it was originally the one for Japan. I could be wrong though.
All my movie posters (& artwork) are rolled up in storage, as my house is too small to display them properly. But I'm house hunting, & fixing to move soon. I can't get much smaller than what I'm in now (the house is only about 700sq/ft). So I'm looking forward to getting something a little bigger.

I know that feeling my small apartment is SW mancave I have very little space left, but I can always sleep in the bath tub :lol:

Custom LEGO White Prototype Boba Fett Helmet

I built my custom LEGO White Prototype Boba Fett Helmet based on the LEGO Boba Fett Helmet #75277 Kit, I included one of my Telegraph flash in the photos which was used as part of the Prototype Blaster.

914.jpg

914.jpg

915.jpg916.jpg917.jpg918.jpg919.jpg920.jpg

The Helmet looks cool as part of my Fett / Vader display, I am still waiting for other vintage items as well as my RS Fett raw cast linage Helmet.

922.jpg

922.jpg

Vintage 1897 Boar War British Lee Metford Bandolier

I recently picked up this vintage 1897 Boar War British Lee Metford Bandolier in amazing condition for a 123 year old piece of history, the leather is very clean & still supple, this will make a cool addition to my collection.

926.jpg

926.jpg 927.jpg 928.jpg

Vintage (Hotbox) US Mermite Insulated Food Container

A cool little Mandalorian prop, after seeing Cam's Cameron baby Yoda Travel Container build, I have been on the search locally for one of these vintage (Hotbox) US Mermite Insulated Food Container, we used these during my service & hunting one of these gave my nightmares remembering the tens of thousands of Australian Bush Flys that would swam these food containers, one of the worst memories was eating Mushroom & Beef Strips & not being able to tell the difference between Bush Flys & Mushroom bits aaaah!!! I am breaking out in rashes just thinking about it lol!!

On a serious note, I finally found one (1974) for a great price, now all I need is one of Cam's great light greeblies, Cam your my only hope ;)

929.jpg

930.jpg

929.jpg 930.jpg 931.jpg 932.jpg

There is a new picture on facebook.
Becka is working at it !!
Is the sticker on the chin that far to the right?

Vintage (Hotbox) US Mermite Insulated Food Container

A cool little Mandalorian prop, after seeing Cam's Cameron baby Yoda Travel Container build, I have been on the search locally for one of these vintage (Hotbox) US Mermite Insulated Food Container, we used these during my service & hunting one of these gave my nightmares remembering the tens of thousands of Australian Bush Flys that would swam these food containers, one of the worst memories was eating Mushroom & Beef Strips & not being able to tell the difference between Bush Flys & Mushroom bits aaaah!!! I am breaking out in rashes just thinking about it lol!!

On a serious note, I finally found one (1974) for a great price, now all I need is one of Cam's great light greeblies, Cam your my only hope ;)

View attachment 1371501

View attachment 1371502

View attachment 1371501 View attachment 1371502 View attachment 1371503 View attachment 1371504

Hey Ninja,
I LOLed at your Bush Flys & Mushroom bits. The front control box was a total scratch build. I started with a plastic kit box, tore it down and rebuilt it. The keys are from a vintage keyboard and the light I sourced on the bay and severely altered that as well. No build log other than the few pics I posted. BTW, you are in for a world of hurt removing that inner box and all the foam...lol

Hey Ninja,
I LOLed at your Bush Flys & Mushroom bits. The front control box was a total scratch build. I started with a plastic kit box, tore it down and rebuilt it. The keys are from a vintage keyboard and the light I sourced on the bay and severely altered that as well. No build log other than the few pics I posted. BTW, you are in for a world of hurt removing that inner box and all the foam...lol

Thanks buddy, after following your build I think I will leave the liner intact removing that liner looked painful.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back