The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Junex Sabrina 23 & Qualcast 23 Carpet Sweepers

4x Hales Restoration Commission

Update post on my 4x Hales Restoration Commission with Dustin newmagrathea

Hales #1:

296.jpg

296.jpg 297.jpg

Dustin posted the progress on the restoration of Hales #1 in his Project Thread, the final result looks amazing and Dustin documented the process in a video series.

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/4-hales-grenades.301125/

Videos:

Care Package from Germany

I just received my latest package from Markus OdiWan72 (well Jerry trooper received lol) included is some very cool items, thanks buddy (y)

Vintage Browning MKII Booster & Barrel Sleeve - ANH Obi-Wan Saber coming your way Dustin newmagrathea

Simrad Kit from Markus Kit Run - ESB Hoth Electrobinoculars

Vintage Plessey Connectors & Fixed Ends and Cable - ANH Jawa Stunt ION Blaster build

Vintage Saberfreak T-Track

298.JPG

298.JPG

Care Package from Germany

I just received my latest package from Markus OdiWan72 (well Jerry trooper received lol) included is some very cool items, thanks buddy (y)

Vintage Browning MKII Booster & Barrel Sleeve - ANH Obi-Wan Saber coming your way Dustin newmagrathea

Simrad Kit from Markus Kit Run - ESB Hoth Electrobinoculars

Vintage Plessey Connectors & Fixed Ends and Cable - ANH Jawa Stunt ION Blaster build

Vintage Saberfreak T-Track

View attachment 1018886
View attachment 1018886

I'm kind of excited about that booster.

I want one of those Simrad kits, such a cool prop.

Alec Guinness Signed Authentic Photo Display

I picked up something very special 2x Alec Guinness Signed Authentic Photo Displays with COA

1- Alec Guinness Signed Authentic Photo Display - I plan to Frame and Wall Hang

299.jpg

2- Alec Guinness Signed Authentic Photo Display - I plan to use with my Vintage Real Part Obi Saber Display

300.jpg

299.jpg 300.jpg

No disrespect to anything in your collection, but Guinness’s autograph is my favorite

I read it was almost impossible to get him to sign anything if you were a kid because he hated Star Wars

No disrespect to anything in your collection, but Guinness’s autograph is my favorite

I read it was almost impossible to get him to sign anything if you were a kid because he hated Star Wars

Thanks Danny I feel the same, I have always admired the Alec Guinness autograph photo display in Chris teecrooz Obi display photos and to now own 2x of them is something very special, Chris was the first person I messaged when I won them. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back