The Next AVp, Predator,Alien movie

Darkraven

I was watching the extras of AVP about the conception of the film where one of the producers was saying the movie was great the fact you didnt see either monsters and that got me thinking do we really need to do that in these kind of films my reasoning is this

Fans of both alien and predator films know what each alien looks like so we dont really need the build up true if done right can be scary but id rather see the creatures as soon as possible on focus less on the humans im not saying they should be a full shot in full day light or anything but less of the "oh god whats going on factor" like in AVP 2 we had the whole "what are those things" again id like to see one or two maybe a trilogy of films following colonial marines as they deal with infestations or hell a group of predators as they hunt

Just thought id throw my opinion out there

Andy

... unless of course the next AVP was based on the games. Heh, at least THOSE plots were more sci-fi and less action/adventure. Plus, going with the game plot brings some cool characters and multi-part story lines. These, if possible, could be split into seperate films or double/triple-features.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back