The Lost Boys Official Prop Replica Comic Books (limited to 750)

Odin82

Sr Member

Presume there are a few users here that would be interested in picking these up.

Deluxe set is sold out (Presume this was a combination of the Lenticular and Regular for a special price)
"
LENTICULAR/3D Set Includes:

Set of two comic books: Destroy All Vampires & Vampires Everywhere

Full lenticular covers

24 pages (each) - includes 3D, color, and black and white versions

Custom 3D glasses

Limited edition of 750 "

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-03-04 at 22.48.32.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-03-04 at 22.48.32.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot 2020-03-04 at 22.48.19.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-03-04 at 22.48.19.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Took receipt this morning of the few copies I ordered. Definitely worth it for the price. Happy addition to the horror collection.

I had thought about that after I placed my order. So I slapped my head in stupidity went back and bought the regular version, lol. That way I could keep the 3D ones mint.

They’re so cool :cool:

I ordered two of the Lenticulars… realised my mistake, and went back and got the regular. Wish I had ordered a few more of the regular.

I love the blurb on the inside cover explaining that it's official, what pages were seen in the movie, what pages weren't.

The day is coming that I'll have to pack away all my horror props (user here made a chest before to do something similar, with various horror props he acquired), and think I'll steal the horror chest idea, and the regular prop replicas of the comics, will be a great addition.

These have gone on sale:

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back