The Ghost Who Walks

I forgot who it was, but one of our own members has an original suit.

He will probably post here after he sees this Thread.

He might....but he's so antisocial he might not....

Just kidding, it's me.....click on my banner below and go to the Adventurers section of my web site...there are so many details on the movie suit it is hard to appreciate but I have some good close ups...

I know I have seen your movie suit before. I go to your site just to ooz jelousy lol. It is an amazing suit. And I love the sketches and Skulls.

I was looking more for people who have made wearable Phantom costumes

I've got one I was working on for last years Dragon con, but because of Katrina we didn't go.
In this pic I didn't have the cuffs finished yet.

111233386.jpg

-Brin

He might....but he's so antisocial he might not....

Just kidding, it's me.....click on my banner below and go to the Adventurers section of my web site...there are so many details on the movie suit it is hard to appreciate but I have some good close ups...

Just curious as to where the pix for THE PHANTOM costume would be; I don't see an 'Adventures' section on the page.

Thanks!

-- DWL

PS - Swingin' 007 stuff, my friend!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to have another Phantom Phan on the board.

Here's all the images I have of the original Phantom movie costume pieces as worn by Billy Zane. A good chunk are from Mantis's old collection photos that are now expired. Hope they help you on your own research.

Nick

I must have seen that flick a hundred times, but I never noticed the face on the torso. That was totally under-utilized.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back