Interest The Expanse - Miller's Illuminated Hand Terminal - Price adjusted!

The run never happened due to problems with my laser cutter. I have a new machine now, but decided not to progress with the run due to time and cost issues.

Good news guys :)

I received a message from RPFer Scapey who is planning to offer a run of terminals that are guarenteed to be great, we go way back from the Alien Legacy forum and he does excellent work, so look out for the thread. Scapey if you want to put a link here for your run when you're ready, please do, I look forward to seeing what you have come up with!

Hey dude, thanks for preempting me! LOL Owe ya a pint for that.

Yeah, I'm working on some Expanse terminal designs just now - A mix of 3D printed bases with laser-cut and engraved screen pieces; with an optional clip-in secondary screen to go behind the main clear piece, to simulate the "landscape" sections or side toolbars athat the hand terminals sometimes display.

Taki taki, Beratna!

Yeah, I'm working on some Expanse terminal designs just now - A mix of 3D printed bases with laser-cut and engraved screen pieces; with an optional clip-in secondary screen to go behind the main clear piece, to simulate the "landscape" sections or side toolbars athat the hand terminals sometimes display.

Taki taki, Beratna!
That's awesome, I've wanted one for years. Will keep an eye out.

Taki taki, Beratna!
YAAAAAH! I'd be up for one too!

Still working away in this, folks!
Needed to finish my 40K bolter shells off first, as had a special request for a few on a short deadline! ( Big birthday LOL )

I am ALL in for this.
Eyes...PEELED!
No pressure, then? LOL
I managed to get hold of the correct TYPE of snap bracelet for LEDs, but every vendor so far is refusing to sell me multiples of only the correct colour.
MOST only sell multipacks all different colours. One actually sells multipacks of the same colour; just not the CORRECT colour!
Frustrating!

No pressure, then? LOL
I managed to get hold of the correct TYPE of snap bracelet for LEDs, but every vendor so far is refusing to sell me multiples of only the correct colour.
MOST only sell multipacks all different colours. One actually sells multipacks of the same colour; just not the CORRECT colour!
Frustrating!
It is possible to replace the SMT LED from the slap band with a yellow one, I did it for my replica. Fiddly job, but it is possible.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back