The Encounter (again)

csoldier

I've got a big hole in the hallway floor where The Encounter landed today , it weighs a ton !

This kit as already stated by those who are lucky enough to own it, is awsome, castings are as near flawless as I have ever seen, it is BIG. I was also well pleased that there were no little bits like fingers broken off either - Narin has done a great job with the packing.

Will wash it down tonight and get cracking asap.

If you are on the fence about this don't leave it too late.

Thanks to Narin and Dan @ predatorstuff.

Dave

I can give you one update and that is I dropped one of Arnie's arms and broke 3 fingers off , but I did manage to find them all again . Ironic that it managed to travel all the way from Thailand to the UK without a break..........

This is already an impressive kit and that is just looking at it with the dry fit of parts, and once the wind drops I hope to prime it up.

Will keep you folks posted.

How do I get one of these bad boys?

I've got a big hole in the hallway floor where The Encounter landed today :p , it weighs a ton :popcorn: !

This kit as already stated by those who are lucky enough to own it, is awsome, castings are as near flawless as I have ever seen, it is BIG. I was also well pleased that there were no little bits like fingers broken off either - Narin has done a great job with the packing.

Will wash it down tonight and get cracking asap.

If you are on the fence about this don't leave it too late.

Thanks to Narin and Dan @ predatorstuff.

Dave

so what's up man? you been at it or what? i finally got the nerve to go past the "basecoat stage" of mine, i am now very inspired to finish...

post some pics if ya got em buddy. and if ya don't, take some!, and if ya haven't started, START! jason's looked unbelievable and i can only hope mine looks as good as his when it's done. but you have such a perfect form to work on, take a shot if you haven't already.

so what's up man? you been at it or what? i finally got the nerve to go past the "basecoat stage" of mine, i am now very inspired to finish...

post some pics if ya got em buddy. and if ya don't, take some!, and if ya haven't started, START! jason's looked unbelievable and i can only hope mine looks as good as his when it's done. but you have such a perfect form to work on, take a shot if you haven't already.

It's on the bench now , Arnie has a base coat on his flesh areas. Had to put this on the back burner for a while as I had another project needed doing, but time to get cracking

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back