The Dark Knight Viral Campaign Joker Card Deck: A Serious Discussion

I don't know about all of your ideas about the cards creation but I'll tell you 1 thing for a fact. I worked for Terry Hines Co. who did the print ads for the Batman movies. Every movie we did, the company would get merchandise, hats, t-shirts, and surprise a box of Joker decks which we all helped ourselves to. I personally have had 7 decks, gave 2 to friends, sold 1 and still have 4 decks left 3 of them sealed. We received the decks with the posters and other movies merchandise. The deck that sold Nov. 5 2023 at auction went for 3,750 pounds and is the same as the 1 open one I have.
If you're willing to sell anything, I'm curious to know. Besides that fact, that's amazing! I love the love they shown to everyone behind the scenes

I don't know about all of your ideas about the cards creation but I'll tell you 1 thing for a fact. I worked for Terry Hines Co. who did the print ads for the Batman movies. Every movie we did, the company would get merchandise, hats, t-shirts, and surprise a box of Joker decks which we all helped ourselves to. I personally have had 7 decks, gave 2 to friends, sold 1 and still have 4 decks left 3 of them sealed. We received the decks with the posters and other movies merchandise. The deck that sold Nov. 5 2023 at auction went for 3,750 pounds and is the same as the 1 open one I have.
Do you have a link to the auction?
Edit: found it. https://propstoreauction.com/lot-details/index/catalog/318/lot/95587
It’s definitely the viral deck because the “JOKER” isn’t close to the joker head on that one white card. Strange it sold for that much. Must be because of the auction house it was sold by.

Last edited:

PropStore has 2 listings that don’t make sense. 2 “viral joker card” auctions that don’t match up. Clearly the one auction with the cards is a viral deck. It has the half circle cutout at the flap to open. And a bogus replica coin (that says production scaring lol). Edit: and it has got the spacing issue on the white card like guy mentions in the OP here.

The second lot are NOT viral deck boxes. They have NO half circle cutout. They don’t match the other auction at all. They are production made according to the OP.

How does an auction house have 2 of the same supposed items but it takes an internet sleuth to see there’sa difference? They have them in hand to compare. My mind is boggled right now lol

Last edited:
Due to having work done on the house I may be selling up a small part of my collection and I may have a set of these for sale.

Not too sure how to price them - or do.i consign it through an auction house?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back