The Amazing Spider-Man (reboot) movie discussion

Will he green goblin appear in his movie ? I mean i know the enemy is the lizard but ive been hearing this rumor that this indian guy (no offense idk what his name is and its the Only way to describe him) will be playin the green goblin in the first or second movie or even the proto goblin in the movies so... Is this really happening? And also who else do you guys think would be a good reasonable villain for the sequel? Any ideas?

Will he green goblin appear in his movie ? I mean i know the enemy is the lizard but ive been hearing this rumor that this indian guy (no offense idk what his name is and its the Only way to describe him) will be playin the green goblin in the first or second movie or even the proto goblin in the movies so... Is this really happening? And also who else do you guys think would be a good reasonable villain for the sequel? Any ideas?

I want to see them do villains that weren't in the raimi movies.

That said.....MYSTERIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Series HAS to have atleast a goblin, and a Symbiote and an electro

So with that being said (copied)......HOBGOBLIN, CARNAGE, VENOM, AND ELECTRO.... And marc webb please Fit in BEN REILLY

The Series HAS to have atleast a goblin, and a Symbiote and an electro

So with that being said (copied)......HOBGOBLIN, CARNAGE, VENOM, AND ELECTRO.... And marc webb please Fit in BEN REILLY

With the exception of Electro, you seem to be asking for all the worst stuff to have come out of Spider-Man. Do we also want the BluRay to have 16 variant cases, including die-cut, chromium and hologram?

Seriously, nearly everything about comics in the 90s was pure AWFUL.

Would love to see them attempt a non-cheesey Electro or Scorpion. Kraven would be pretty neat to see in the real world aspect. I think they failed the look of Lizard. Looks nothing like Ditko's work.

Would love to see them attempt a non-cheesey Electro or Scorpion. Kraven would be pretty neat to see in the real world aspect. I think they failed the look of Lizard. Looks nothing like Ditko's work.

I can see them doing a good, realistic take on Electro and Kraven. I would LOVE to see Kraven on the big screen outsmarting Pete.

But yeah... Hobgoblin and Carnage? Those aren't very good choices for villains... Venom I can see IF they dedicate one entire film to him... maybe one and a half (half to establish Brock as character)...

With the exception of Electro, you seem to be asking for all the worst stuff to have come out of Spider-Man. Do we also want the BluRay to have 16 variant cases, including die-cut, chromium and hologram?

Seriously, nearly everything about comics in the 90s was pure AWFUL.

True,True But I Would Love To Actually See A Goblin In The future and a Symbiote Host. Raimi's Goblin Was Very Dissapointing :thumbsdown I hated The Techno Look he had. I Was Also Very dissapointed that venom could only make out like 30 minutes of screen time. Yeah so i think that if marc is ever going to make a goblin he would stay true to the comics AND NO TECHNO LOOKIN CRAP!!!

I'd bet ten-to-one that IF this film does well, they might actually bring Gwen Stacy back from the dead in the mainstream Spider-Man comic...

The MJ subplot has gotten really old and there's always been a question of who the true love of his life is. A number of the alternate stories have been clearly biased in the blonde's direction. Can't do stories set in the MSM because of editorial dictum but editorial dictum is reversible dependent on potential sales increases.

They'll keep Uncle Ben dead --- he's the whole reason Peter Parker IS Spider-Man ---, but the Girlfriends In Refrigerators could be losing a member.

I never thought that we'd see Jason Todd and Bucky Barnes come back from the dead, either.
(Those last two should have stayed dead... Especially J.T.)

Marvel seems to forget that at the time readers preferred MJ to Gwen. The writers tried to make Gwen more appealing like MJ but it didn't take. Gwen-616 is a more interesting character as a corpse than she was alive, so I think it'd be a mistake to bring her back unless they completely overhaul her personality which would defeat the point.

Peter and MJ were married for 20ish years, he's been involved with her for longer than he hasn't in the publishing history. It's too ingrained in the mythos right now with MJ as Peter's one-true-love. Maybe another 20 years of him being single and the writers ignoring MJ could finally make Gwen a viable option again but I don't think it's going to happen in with the current generation of readers.

Honestly I gave up on Spidey Comics after "One More Day" so I'm slightly biased there.

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but I picked up a TASM figure today, and on the package it says "One bite from a radioactive spider changed Peter Parker's life forever. Once a mild mannered college student, he now amazes as the wall-crawling hero The Amazing Spider-Man!" The part that interests me is the "college student". The last I knew, the rumor was that he'd be in high school. And all of the pics released look like high school. So I don't know if this is just wrong info on the packaging or what, but I found it pretty interesting!

I hope it's not college......

Pretty sure it's not

13-Amazing-Spiderman-Peter-Parker-bullies-Flash-Thompson.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back