The Amazing Spider-Man Props

auzorann

apparently Toys 'r Us had a display setup showing off some of the props. the web shooters a little different than the ones we've seen in the hi-res picture so maybe they were used for stunts.

i still believe real watch bodies were used (unless it's already been proven otherwise). however, i think the blue pieces, at least for these pictures, came from a 3D printer maybe.

amazing-spider-man-props-1.jpg

amazing-spider-man-props-2.jpg

amazing-spider-man-props-3.jpg

amazing-spider-man-props-4.jpg

amazing-spider-man-props-7.jpg

amazing-spider-man-props-9.jpg

Spider-Man-Props.jpg

TRUASM5.jpg

TRUASM6.jpg

Same here!

Reminds me of the Batman Begins suit actually. I hated it at first, and now it's my absolute favorite. Go figure!

Wow, if you're gonna steal my buddies pics without permission (all the ones tagged idlehands1), at least give credit where credit is due. I know he's not very fond of pic stealing.

Heres Paul's original post on his blog about it and the pics he took:

Idle Hands: A Closer Look at The Amazing Spider-Man's Gear

umm... they're watermarked. what's the problem? it's not like i stole them, removed the watermark and came here claiming i took the pictures. it's very obvious who the owner is.

umm... they're watermarked. what's the problem? it's not like i stole them, removed the watermark and came here claiming i took the pictures. it's very obvious who the owner is.

Watermark or not, you should try and get permission or at the very least give credit and source where you stole them from.

Watermark or not, you should try and get permission or at the very least give credit and source where you stole them from.

i wasn't using these maliciously. i didn't remove the watermark. if i removed the watermark then i would agree with you. fact is, i'm just reposting them from google images. if that's "stealing" then color me guilty.

if the owner wants to contact me personally and demand i take them down then i'll do it. otherwise, a "friend" scolding me like a 5 year old means absolutely nothing to me.

First off Im not scolding you, Im simply informing you to give credit where credit is due. Its pretty black and white. Did you take the pics and own the rights to them? I even helped you out by posting the link in the post above to Paul's blog with the pics so you could provide a source in your original post. But according to you, you dont have.

Its cool, do whatever you want, since apparently you know everything there is to know. Kudos!

First off Im not scolding you, Im simply informing you its not cool to steal pics. Its pretty black and white. Did you take the pics and own the rights to them? I even helped you out by posting the link in the post above to Paul's blog with the pics so you could provide a source in your original post. But according to you, you dont have to because the pics are watermarked.

Its cool, do whatever you want, since apparently you know everything there is to know. Kudos!

technically, he doesn't own the rights to the items in the picture. so by taking the picture, watermarking it and reposting it on his site he's stealing. maybe he should be the one asking for permission....

i haven't looked for the watchbands at all but i've looked at least a thousand watches trying to find those watch bodies. nothing so far.

There's watermarks on the images for a reason, to drive traffic back the original source of the pictures. I wouldn't have known about that dude's blog if it hadn't been for this thread, I visited it to see if there were more pictures before even reading the discussion about giving credit. As a photographer I would love for anyone to post my watermarked images wherever they want, free marketing. I'm sure some bloggers or website owners look at it the same way.

Hey guys, I noticed that a few people were putting up photographs of their Peter Parker skateboards, I thought I'd show you all mine. It took quite a long time to try and get the scaling right, the research and all that erasing!
Oh, I also forgot to mention that this is a 'clean' version of the board. As if PP just literally drawn over it and before he got it all scratched up and etc.
Anyway, I'll be making one more and selling it but I know if I talk to much about that this comment will get deleted. So stay tuned for that only if you're interested!
Thanks!
A.V.D

finishedproduct.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back