Done / Completed The Amazing Spider-Girl (Female Ben Reilly Dye-Sub Suit)

PolyversalAri

The Amazing Spider-Girl ("Mayday Parker" Female Ben Reilly Dye-Sub Suit)

Spider-Girl1.jpg

Hello All,

I have decided to do a trial run of the Spider-Girl Suit that I made (pictured above, link to my thread in here). There have been some people asking about getting one, so here's how it's going to work:

• All prints are priced at $190.00 USD.
    This price includes shipping to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) for all sizes listed below. If you are outside of the US you will receive an invoice including an additional shipping cost depending on your location.
  • This run is for full prints only. NOT a completely sewn suit. Hardware / accessories NOT included.
    I do not like the idea of selling digital files because of how easy it is for them to be redistributed. You will receive an uncut, un-sewn fabric print. Colors of the print are shown above in the picture of my completed suit. Printing will be done by Fabric On Demand on 4-Way Stretch Lycra Spandex.
  • Prints will be sized based on the following height scale:
    Small (5'1" - 5'4"), Medium (5'5" - 5'8"), Large (5'9" - 6'1"), Extra Large (6'2"-6'5")
  • All orders must be placed by September 30, 2014.
    Please send me a PM with the subject "Spider-Girl Suit Run" containing the following information: Full Name, Email Address, Mailing Address, Requested Size (based on the above scale). I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. Once a payment is received you will be added to the status list at the end of this post.
  • The suits will be sent off for printing by October 7, 2014.
    The printer can take up to two weeks to process the shipment, but this may be longer depending on the number of prints requested. Once the prints are received and reviewed by me, they will be sent out to the recipients. I will try to ship out suits based on who ordered first.
  • Estimated delivery of print to recipients by late October / Early November 2014.
    This is based on the above timeline and my experience in dealing to Fabric On Demand in the past. Of course you will all be updated on the progress as it develops for a more precise ETA date.
  • No Returns / Refunds.
    Except under extenuating circumstances, and then only within one month of the package ship date.

After the trial run has ended and feedback is received from those who have placed an order, the print will be available to purchase via PM. Please feel free to post any questions below. I'm also very interested to see the progress pictures and completed projects, so feel free to post about that as well.

*** Update: December 15, 2014 ***

Hello All!

This print is now permanently available for sale. Please PM me for details!

Please note that each print is made to order. Due to processing and handling time, please allow 2-3 weeks before your suit is shipped out via the shipping.

Spider-Girl1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All!

This print is now permanently available on my website. Please visit the link below:

http://www.polyverseforge.com/store/#!/Physical-Prints/c/11490084/offset=0&sort=normal

Please note that each print is made to order. Due to processing and handling time, please allow 2-3 weeks before your suit is shipped out via the shipping method you select during checkout.

If you have any question please feel free to PM me here or send an email to info@polyverseforge.com!

Please note that this thread has been retired and all future updates for this and other patterns will be done through my junk yard thread here:

http://www.therpf.com/f13/polyverse-forge-dye-sub-prints-230567/#post3513171

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back