The 12 Grenades of Christmas, Free 3D models. Need Ideas

Props3D

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
20231112_125205.jpg

Last year I did a thing where I made a grenade every day for the 12 days of Christmas. I did 10 models as original's creations and 2 that I already had as props. So this year I want to do it again, but post each of the 3D print models for free for all of you. So I need two more, and I may switch up one or more of these. Which ones would you like added to the list?

Grenades from last year:
1. Death Trooper C25 Frag Grenade - Death Trooper C25 Frag Grenade by Props3DPro
2. Zelda Bomb
3. Star Wars Proton Grenade [Light Up]
4. Star Wars Droid Popper [Electronic, dual mode] (I made a bunch of these for Bucketheads, you can see them in the latest episode in a case)
5. Starship Troopers MX-90 Grenade
6. Dredd Proximity mine [magnetic] - Dredd 2012 - Proximity Mine | Magnetic by Props3DPro
7. Aliens M40 HEDP Grenade
8. Dredd Gas Grenade
9. Dredd 2012 Flashbang [blinking electronic] - Dredd 2012 Flashbang - Electronic by Props3DPro
10. Star Wars Frag Grenade [Electronic with cycling LEDs]

Don’t forget these

And the Leviathan grenade—not this:

But the one Weller threw at the end of the movie…CO2 cartridge based I think.

Old cans of shaving cream resembled grenades…now they look like secondary hulls…button nozzle combos good for sets. Flick off the protective cap and depress.

I swear when I first saw this I thought it read The Twelve Genders of Christmas. Was going to be a certain pass for me. Luckily, I looked twice.
Great job!

Starts tomorrow, I have one of the two new grenades locked down. In terms of the holy hand grenade, there's some amazing models already so I don't want to tread on heavily trodden ground. Light Grenade: Never saw the movie, sorry. The Space: Above and Beyond smart grenade appeals to me, will put that high on the consideration list.

The first new grenade was decided from a Props3D Discord suggestion and I have made other props from this movie. It's one of my all time favs so it's a done deal. Here's a dark render to make it harder to guess. Anyone?
Day1.PNG

Last edited:
Starts tomorrow, I have one of the two new grenades locked down. In terms of the holy hand grenade, there's some amazing models already so I don't want to tread on heavily trodden ground. Light Grenade: Never saw the movie, sorry. The Space: Above and Beyond smart grenade appeals to me, will put that high on the consideration list.

The first new grenade was decided from a Props3D Discord suggestion and I have made other props from this movie. It's one of my all time favs so it's a done deal. Here's a dark render to make it harder to guess. Anyone?
View attachment 1769645
Looks cool

View attachment 1769645
ROBOCOP

Haha, wow, these videos are the worst performing, worst response, things I have ever done and it's only day 2! I think I may have to cancel the video side of this, so far I've managed to offend several people and hurt my channel reputation.

I will post the grenades 3D print models only from this day forth. I will leave the videos here but hidden from my YT channel. Live and learn, I thought it was fun...

Haha, wow, these videos are the worst performing, worst response, things I have ever done and it's only day 2! I think I may have to cancel the video side of this, so far I've managed to offend several people and hurt my channel reputation.

I will post the grenades 3D print models only from this day forth. I will leave the videos here but hidden from my YT channel. Live and learn, I thought it was fun...
Well, I liked them! :)

Well, I liked them! :)
Thanks, they went over great on Instagram last year, and I did it in a much smaller scope. But the analytics on them are crazy. Everything is about 1/4 of anything else and it's the first video ever that's had negative subscribers. I've also outright offended a few people, which I have never done in a video. I think it's too far from my usual stuff, so before irreparably damaging my channel just before scaling up I better learn to read the tea leaves.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back