Interest Thanos Life size Infinity Gauntlet ( Actual scale )

Interested in Bronze depending on price, both version looks amazing the paintshop the details everything but do you think you can paint the bronze little more better with Details like on the pictures from SDCC, we want only the best and 100% accurate ;)

Interested in Bronze depending on price, both version looks amazing the paintshop the details everything but do you think you can paint the bronze little more better with Details like on the pictures from SDCC, we want only the best and 100% accurate ;)

Yes mate .... it's still need some work though , final weathering touch up and will be as Closer as the SDCC version. ;)

One ( Bronze version ) completed , One more to go !!! Will start taking order soon !!

21103652_10155739012797958_747988498a_o.jpg

21057954_10155739002977958_657230299a_o.jpg

21081482_10155739003887958_632745608a_o.jpg

Will you be offering the other hand? The only section to flip would be the center and thumb and stone placement, correct?

Also, I think the bronze version might have only been for the statue display, maybe not even appearing in the movie, unless it gets damaged.

All the concept art looks like the same gauntlet we have been seeing with the reflective finish, from what I can tell.
(Odin's vault/ SDCC, Thanos "Fine, I'll do it myself" after credits scenes, Infinity War first teaser, etc.)

..but they keep on moving the stones haha. Stone arrangement with bronze statue and the Infinity concept art is the same.
The infinity war teaser and SDCC Asgard version have their own arrangements.

Also, there are marking on the thumb section, similar to the center roman numerals
See 3rd pic

Gauntlet_2.pngGauntlet_4.pngGauntlet_5.jpg
Poster_1.jpegPoster_2.jpg

Last edited:
I hate to ask, because I'm sure your pelted with it.. but......will you be making a left hand version next? And please pm me when you are ready for orders, I miss posts a lot of times, but I get the pms....

that is nuts! no matter what the price is, i know i can't afford it, but you better believe i'm following this thread. beautiful work!

I'd be interested Interested in left hand Bronze version, with slightly bent fingers (The straight fingers looks... strange. Phallic maybe?:lol ) maybe relaxed hand bent? Pending price

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back