Test Fitting My Almost Finished Suit

troggs

I started this suit almost 2 years ago, the plan was to finish it for this Halloween, so I thought it about time I test fitted everything.
I've still got to make the loin cloth, adjust the chest armour strap and fix the shin armour on properly.

Since I started I've lost 2 stone, so the legs and arms are a bit loose now, so I've got to add some padding there.

The mask i bought used from another member, then I repainted it to match the skins, made using the Mr I method, the bio I sculpted and cast myself as well as the dreads and dread rings, most of the armour is craft foam.

The lasers are remote controlled so my wife can switch those on and off for me, the blades extend electrically, controlled by a switch on my fingertip.

Apart from a few tweaks I think I'm pretty happy with the way it's turned out, and glad I managed to finish it in time.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

I know the pics aren't great, we were having trouble with the camera that day, I'll hopefully get some better ones once the suit is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the positive comments guys, I've been working on getting the quills put on the mask, and I've adjusted the chest strap so the armour sits a bit better now. Just got a bit more to do on the loin cloth now

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back