Terminator 2 : Judgement Day

Great work Paul.... just one thing I would suggest changing. It is just a small detail, but we here like things as close to screen accurate as possible.

While the background looks great, the color is maybe a little too dark. If you look at your side by side to the original, the blue needs to be a little lighter in the upper left corner.

That aside, the work is AWESOME!!!

Great work Paul.... just one thing I would suggest changing. It is just a small detail, but we here like things as close to screen accurate as possible.

While the background looks great, the color is maybe a little too dark. If you look at your side by side to the original, the blue needs to be a little lighter in the upper left corner.

Just got home. I'll work on it tonight. Just need to change the gradient to a lighter blue. The biggest compliment I recieved was it doesn't look like a movie prop anymore it looks like a genuine school photo. :lol

I'll post here when it's amended :)

Paul

Am I getting warmer? :p

jc-bg.jpg

Paul

Great job!! Looks perfect now. Are you going to share a hi-res version of this?

Unfortunately because of the quality before restoration this is as hi res as I can get. I did however scale it to the size of the original photo and it looks pretty good.

The scale of the original can be seen clearly here, this is obviously a press shot because we never saw the pic in this scene.

31287_433780995080_567675080_5706993_770893_n.jpg

Paul

Thanks for all the great feedback on the John Connor photo, it really means a lot to me to gain your trust after all the controversy.

I'm making a start on this one now. Not much restoration needed but I will need to match the colours as close as possible, I've made a start on the top right corner :)

Here's where I am now. The screen used one is OK for reference but obviously it has lost it's quality due to the angle and camera that took it.

comparison.jpg

Paul

Wow, that John Connor picture is a work of art! Great job!

The only difference between that and the real deal (Well besides the background being completely faked) is that in the real deal, John appears to have a bit of flyaway hair on the right side...but no one would ever notice that. :lol

-Nick

Wow, that John Connor picture is a work of art! Great job!

The only difference between that and the real deal (Well besides the background being completely faked) is that in the real deal, John appears to have a bit of flyaway hair on the right side...but no one would ever notice that. :lol

-Nick

I can put the fly away back in if you like? :lol

Paul

I think it looks better without it too, BUT it's more screen accurate with it. That some serious amazing (And quick) work, Paul. Thanks for sharing.

-Nick

Fantastic work!

The flyaway hair on the original looks more like a smudge of dirt to me.

Last edited:
Looks great... On my list is a more acurate Dyson Security Card and ID Badge, but no time at the moment...

The first Card and ID were black, but after watching the movie again, it is white like yours.

A project for the future... :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back