Temporary hair dye(lightening darker hair)

I'm going to try the spray one more time, because there's some left in the can. I'll do lighter layers, maybe brushing/combing in between. Maybe I'm putting too much on, and it's giving me a bright yellow scalp that makes it look too bright. I'll look into the dry shampoo as well.

This is probably my last try with the spray. It should be blonde, but not too bright. How does this look?
newblonde1.jpg

newblonde2.jpg

Since my husband will have kind of a pompadour, I used pomade and clown white, and pretty close to what he had in mind. I could really use some feedback on the pics I just posted though.

This is probably my last try with the spray. It should be blonde, but not too bright. How does this look?
newblonde1.jpg

newblonde2.jpg

It might be me but it kinda looks strawberry blonde more than blonde. The other pics were very blonde to be sure. It isn't nearly as shiny as the other photos though at least.

Id agree, texture is good, but the colour reminds me of a first bleach which looks more brassy orange than blonde.

read this on cosplay.com Jerome Russell blonde temp highlight spray is very good.
this is the natural colour of the hair-
Cosplay.com - New Kasumi - Back - Kasumi (C2) - Michi

and this is after spraying -
Cosplay.com - Seifer and Zell - Seifer Almasy and Zell Dincht - Michi

http://www.folica.com/hair-color/ha...s-temporary-spray-in-natural-color-highlights
i'D got for beach blonde or natural blonde rather than golden blonde
looks pretty good from the photo! recommended to spray in light layers so spray doesnt clump and then later flake off. Just thought if you put some leave in conditioner on the hair first to moisturise it, then spray then spray might sit better on the hair. Its a thought worth trying.

I stopped at one of the beauty supply stores in the city - they specialize mainly in wigs and weaving hair. No wigs that would do the trick, but I found a different brand of spray in a light blonde, that I'm going to use. I sprayed super light layers, and used a very soft brush to even it out before it dried. In the pictures, I know I missed a few spots, like around my temples and in the back, but I think the color looks pretty good for what I need. I'm going to get one of those hair pieces that you pin over a bun for the curly ponytail thing, because my hair is too thin to get as much curl as I'll need.
lightblonde1.jpg

lightblonde2.jpg

I stopped at one of the beauty supply stores in the city - they specialize mainly in wigs and weaving hair. No wigs that would do the trick, but I found a different brand of spray in a light blonde, that I'm going to use. I sprayed super light layers, and used a very soft brush to even it out before it dried. In the pictures, I know I missed a few spots, like around my temples and in the back, but I think the color looks pretty good for what I need. I'm going to get one of those hair pieces that you pin over a bun for the curly ponytail thing, because my hair is too thin to get as much curl as I'll need.

I realize this thread is really old; but since I've been scouring the internet for days trying to find a decent way to temporarily color my dark blonde hair light blonde, and this is hands down by far the BEST RESULT I'VE EVER FOUND, I have to ask... What spray did you use??? And how did it end up working for the real thing vs your trial run?

I'd also love to know what the other sprays you had tried in the previous pics were, because I actually liked the yellower look too (it'd be good for anime cosplay).

Thank you so much for any info you are able to provide. :)

I realize this thread is really old; but since I've been scouring the internet for days trying to find a decent way to temporarily color my dark blonde hair light blonde, and this is hands down by far the BEST RESULT I'VE EVER FOUND, I have to ask... What spray did you use??? And how did it end up working for the real thing vs your trial run?

I'd also love to know what the other sprays you had tried in the previous pics were, because I actually liked the yellower look too (it'd be good for anime cosplay).

Thank you so much for any info you are able to provide. :)
Ok, sorry for the delayed response. I managed to find the can I used for the first attempt(the one that was too orange). I got it(and the stuff from the 2nd try, which was too shiny/yellow ) at Sally Beauty. The more orange shade is Golden Blonde. Here is a pic of the can. image.jpg
The 2nd, more yellow shade is the same brand. I think it was just called Pale Blonde or something like that.

As for the last and most successful attempt, I'm sorry that I don't have any of it left. It was fairly cheap stuff from a mom 'n pop kind of beauty shop. There are a lot of them in the city where I work. It was labelled Pale Blonde and probably intended for coarser hair. I don't plan to shop there anytime soon, but next time I need to, I'll try and get the brand name. Your best bet is to experiment, and if you find something that is more matte, it should work better than the shinier stuff from Sally's.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back