TDKR Batman suit close-up photos

Roy Starkiller

Hello RPFers! The screen used Batman suit of up-comming The Dark Knight Rises is exhibit in Taiwan Taipei city now. I had took close-up photos of this costume, please feel free by heading to the following photo link for all the photos:

Last edited:
Great shots buddy, where abouts is this exhibit in Taipei? I'll be visiting Taiwan next month and would love to see it.

Does that say "Batman" on the sole of the boot? :lol

Edit: Looked again - I must have been imagining things, it says SKYWALK(?) or something on the boot.

It will show up for 10 more days only. Let me know if you wish to meet up with me...for Star Wars or 501st...

Anyway, it reads "Waterproof" :facepalm WELL...the wordings are "SKYWALK" with trade mark, try google it and find lots of hiking things:darnkids

Edit: Looked again - I must have been imagining things, it says SKYWALK(?) or something on the boot.

Looks like a 'Skywalk dual density with full rubber rand' sole.

HoggAWOrigBig.jpg

Altberg uses them, and makes custom boots.

Altberg Bootmakers manufacture hiking boots & walking boots for hill walking also Military boots, Police boots and motorcycle boots for operational use worldwide

I went down to Oxford Circus HMV yesterday but due to the window being too reflective I couldnt get a good enough shot.

Thanks for these bro, did you get many shots of catwoman behind, also are you able to get any clear shots of the back, would like to see how they did the belt up and if the spine armour is on.

Yes its the skywalk souls and like Dejan mentioned, we gots a few pairs ;)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back